Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rishitasrivastava Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rishitasrivastava Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mandavya rishi story in hindi, mandavya rishi ka shraap, rishita meaning in hindi, mandavya rishi in hindi, rishita meaning in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 121 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rishita Srivastava

I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feelings that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have. Our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense. You have the ability to make everything okay even if it's not. You are my home. I could be anywhere in the world, but as long as I'm w #lovequotes #yqbaba #longdistance #yqdidi #oneliner #rishitasrivastava #Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈—

read more
Alexa: tell him what he means to me!!

#Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈— % & I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feelings that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have.

Our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense.

You have the ability to make everything okay even if it's not.
You are my home.

I could be anywhere in the world, but as long as I'm w

Rishita Srivastava

Dear Bhavya, I don't know what to say it's almost a year now, we have come a long way. From meeting each other online and commenting on each other's quotes to doing non stop talks on telegram and then those long long phone calls it has been a wonderful journey. 🥺 I still remember how we met. Your first comment on my post.😹 And then that prank 😹 that prank was literally the best prank. 😹 #BirthDay #yqbaba #yqdidi #testimonial #rishitasrivastava

read more
        Dear Bhavya,

I don't know what to say it's almost a year now, we have come a long way. From meeting each other online and commenting on each other's quotes to doing non stop talks on telegram and then those long long phone calls it has been a wonderful journey. 🥺

I still remember how we met. 
Your first comment on my post.😹
And then that prank 😹 that prank was literally the best prank. 😹

Rishita Srivastava

Happiest birthday Vinit 🎂🎉🫂💓 Dear Vinit❤️ I feel butterflies in my stomach as if I'm falling in love with you all over again when I catch you smile while staring at me. Everytime you are away and I think that I miss you a lot, my mind rushes back to your smile and calms me. I can't detach myself from you nor do I want you to hold me in your arms always because you are a part of me even if you are miles away, even if we don't talk everyday. There are so many things that we just don't say but i #mylove #lovequotes #yqbaba #happybirthday #yqdidi #rishitasrivastava

read more
            Happiest birthday Vinit 🎂🎉🫂💓

Dear Vinit❤️ 
I feel butterflies in my stomach as if I'm falling in love with you all over again when I catch you smile while staring at me. Everytime you are away and I think that I miss you a lot, my mind rushes back to your smile and calms me. I can't detach myself from you nor do I want you to hold me in your arms always because you are a part of me even if you are miles away, even if we don't talk everyday.

There are so many things that we just don't say but i

Rishita Srivastava

*Tumhe Kaise Main Bataau Kya Main Paa Gaya Hoon Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho..❤️ Mujhako Duniya Mil Gayi Hai, Jindagi Badal Gayi Hai Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho..❤️* I feel blessed every single day since he has walked into my life. We finding each other, our love for each other.... everything feels like a blessing only. And if one person deserves any credit for making it all possible, it's him. He has been this pillar of strength for me at every step and now I know I can trust him with closed eyes for liter #Hindi #HindiPoem #lovepoems #yqdidi #oneliner #yababa #rishitasrivastava

read more
तुम वो शाम हो, 
जिसके बिना मेरी सुबह नहीं। 
तुम वो नाम हो, 
बिना तुम्हारे मेरा दाम नहीं ।। 
तुम बेरंग हो, 
किसी धूप में तुम लाल नहीं।।
 तुम तरंग हो, 
तुम मे ना खोने का कोई सवाल नहीं।
आखिर तुम, तुम ही रहना बिन तुम्हारे 
मैं और मेरा आसमान नहीं।। *Tumhe Kaise Main Bataau
 Kya Main Paa Gaya Hoon
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho..❤️
Mujhako Duniya Mil Gayi Hai, 
Jindagi Badal Gayi Hai
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho..❤️*

I feel blessed every single day since he has walked into my life. We finding each other, our love for each other.... everything feels like a blessing only. And if one person deserves any credit for making it all possible, it's him. He has been this pillar of strength for me at every step and now I know I can trust him with closed eyes for liter

Rishita Srivastava

The only time I wasn't scared of falling, was when I fell for you.💗🫂 You know you're just perfect, I mean I never ever thought that I'll get someone like you in my life thank you yaar seriously thank you for being in my life, my words will fail to describe your importance, I mean how can one be so cute (◔‿◔), matlab who says sorry without even mistake, the one who always tolerate my mood swings. Matlab how can you tolerate me like when i become mad at you you just say "my everything" aur vaha m #poem #yqbaba #lovepoem #oneliner #Aesthetic #rishitasrivastava

read more
Hey if I could tell you that I love you, 
I'd tell you how amazing you look in blue.
I'd tell you how I look for you, 
In the words of your fav songs 
In the hugs that last little too long. 
I'd tell you how my heart 
wouldn't have been the same, 
Ever since it learnt your name. The only time I wasn't scared of falling,
was when I fell for you.💗🫂

You know you're just perfect, I mean I never ever thought that I'll get someone like you in my life thank you yaar seriously thank you for being in my life, my words will fail to describe your importance, I mean how can one be so cute (◔‿◔), matlab who says sorry without even mistake, the one who always tolerate my mood swings.
Matlab how can you tolerate me like when i become mad at you you just say "my everything" aur vaha m

Rishita Srivastava

The gravity of his smile made me fall hard in love.👀💗 Dear favourite person, I can't tell you how much I enjoy laughing with you until we choke, roasting each other sometimes, both of us being the drama queens in this relationship, and both of us being wonderfully weird together. "I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it, then I realized the only thing that matters is that you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life t #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #oneliner #rishitasrivastava

read more
                   The gravity of his smile made me fall hard in love.👀💗

Dear favourite person,
I can't tell you how much I enjoy laughing with you until we choke, roasting each other sometimes, both of us being the drama queens in this relationship, and both of us being wonderfully weird together.

"I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it, then I realized the only thing that matters is that you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life t

Rishita Srivastava

I've felt a lot but never felt I've spoken words I never really meant My heart knows neither can't quirl l nor rage I've known freedom but from inside cage That's complicated right On some days I'm light outside the tunnel On others I'm tunnel myself On some days I'm love #She #yqbaba #yqdidi #empty #rishitasrivastava

read more
On some days I'm light outside the tunnel,
On others I'm tunnel myself.
On some days I'm love,
On others the lover that left.
On some days I'm flower that got you, 
On others I'm letters you burnt away.
On some days I'm comforting presence,
On others an unsettling absence. I've felt a lot but never felt
I've spoken words I never really meant 
My heart knows neither can't quirl l nor rage 
I've known freedom but from inside cage 
That's complicated right 
On some days I'm light outside the tunnel 
On others I'm tunnel myself 
On some days I'm love

Rishita Srivastava

*insert a cute caption apne according* -_- By the way bournvita vala doodh bhi chalega😂❤️ Shukriya:- Vinit❤️ @Bhavya❤️ @Manisha❤️ #Hindi #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #longform #rishitasrivastava

read more
इक चाय और इक शाम
तुम हमारे नाम कर देना ।।
 इक चांद मैं ले आऊंगी. 
तुम, अंधेरे का इंतज़ाम कर देना ।।

कुछ हद और कुछ सोच.. 
थोड़ी देर तुम थाम लेना।। 
शुरुवात किस्सों के में करूंगी..
 तुम उनको आंखों में समेट लेना ।।

धीमी नींद और फीकी उम्मीद..
 उतरने लगे जब आंखों में।।
 इक चादर मैं लाऊंगी  
तुम बस कंधे पे सर रख के सो जाना ।।
बस, इक चाय और छोटी सी शाम..
तुम हमारे नाम कर देना ।। *insert a cute caption apne according*  -_-

By the way bournvita vala doodh bhi chalega😂❤️

Shukriya:-
Vinit❤️
@Bhavya❤️
@Manisha❤️

Rishita Srivastava

1 काम करते है, 2 बातें करते हैं। Par 10 bje to suryavansham aati hai Sony Max pe vo kaise dekhenge🤔😂🤣 P.S. Maths ke tution ke liye sampark kare😂 #poem #vibes #yqbaba #yqdidi #longform #rishitasrivastava #chappalmaarnaallowednahihai

read more
1 काम करते है,
2 बातें करते है।

3 पर निकलते है,
4 कदम साथ चलते है।

5 वादे तुम करना,
6 वादे मै करूंगी।

7 जनम का वादा करना है फिर,
8 बरस बाद छत पर बैठकर।

9 बजे मैं खाने के लिए पूछुंगी,
10 बजे तुम्हे गोद मे सुलाऊंगी। 1 काम करते है,
2 बातें करते हैं।

Par 10 bje to suryavansham aati hai Sony Max pe vo kaise dekhenge🤔😂🤣

P.S. Maths ke tution ke liye sampark kare😂

Rishita Srivastava

•LONG CAPTION ALERT!!• (Iss Baar sach me long hai😒😂) Dear favourite person, Even though we've never met you're always there for me no matter what the time is. (Literally Raat ke 1 bje bhi🤭) #Friendship #vibes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdost #rishitasrivastava

read more
In the world of tum sath ho ya na ho kya farq hai
"Tu Jo Rutha to kon hasega tu Jo chuta to kon rahega" 

In the world full of trust issues 
"Jaane kyu Dil jaanta hai tu hai to I'll be alright"  •LONG CAPTION ALERT!!•
(Iss Baar sach me long hai😒😂)

Dear favourite person, 

Even though we've never met you're always there for me no matter what the time is.
(Literally Raat ke 1 bje bhi🤭)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification