Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best excerptsfromabookiwillneverwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best excerptsfromabookiwillneverwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about excerpt meaning in hindi, excerpt from a book, excerpt meaning in english, excerpt meaning in marathi, love story excerpts,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sai Manohar

The call came one night. He was taken forever from us. Barely 21. Yet another heartbroken poet who's favourite hashtag was #excerptsfromabookiwillneverwrite Leaving us incomplete verses and the haunting memory of a lasting smile. I remember the promise of his verses; the blossoming autumn, even in his pain. All dissolving into a silence. So starting today, let's take this opportunity of being alive to pen an ode to anyone who's touched our life. A parent, a friend, a stranger, or even a pet. We're all here for an unknown while; let's fill it with gratitude and love. Starting an open challenge to pen such heartfelt verses. The entries can be tagged #intime Nominating a few candles to spread the light.

read more
I'm glad I told him in time, how wonderful he wrote, and how lucky I was to hear his verses. How many are truly fortunate to receive a soothing embrace of gratitude or acknowledgement for their heart and art within their lifetime. Eulogies are all nostalgic and wonderful, but aren't they a tad too late. Better a hug to the chaotic heart, than a flower wreath upon the silent grave. The call came one night. He was taken forever from us. Barely 21. Yet another heartbroken poet who's favourite hashtag was #ExcerptsFromABookIWillNeverWrite Leaving us incomplete verses and the haunting memory of a lasting smile. I remember the promise of his verses; the blossoming autumn, even in his pain. All dissolving into a silence. 

So starting today, let's take this opportunity of being alive to pen an ode to anyone who's touched our life. A parent, a friend, a stranger, or even a pet. We're all here for an unknown while; let's fill it with gratitude and love.

Starting an open challenge to pen such heartfelt verses. The entries can be tagged #InTime

Nominating a few candles to spread the light.

NEHA SHAAH

She's not mature. 
I know because she trusted me when I said
'Her prince would come riding on a horse'

Said a lover from his wheelchair 
 #lovequotes #innocence #unsaid #excerptsfromabookiwillneverwrite #immature #maturity @yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification