Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bonestobones Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bonestobones Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what to say when someone has broken a bone, to ___ and a bone, is my life bon jovi, joints of the bones help in the of the body, love sex and eating the bones 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

' Dtt ' they bawled to the clumsy dog ( who had a little morsel of chapati).' What a creep are you brother? ' I was just to utter it, but then I held my tongue. Oh ! let them add onto another item to their list of sins, who am I to suck? Call it shrewd or whatever but in that sense, I'm similar to that miserable creature, whom you'll shriek, so recklessly. I adore this, they say its inferiority complex. I schedule to carry on this, for there is another level of contentment for being overruled #Dogs #Dogmatism #longform #obnoxious #inferioritycomplex #pluggedin #whelp #bonestobones

read more
 -| Obnoxious 

Was it a whelp, 
who feared to bark?
Or was that its bite
which felt so stark?

( Appertain to the caption)

'  Dtt ' they bawled to the clumsy dog ( who had a little morsel of chapati).' What a creep are you brother? ' I was just to utter it, but then I held my tongue. Oh ! let them add onto another item to their list of sins, who am I to suck? 
Call it shrewd or whatever but in that sense, I'm similar to that miserable creature, whom you'll shriek, so recklessly. I adore this, they say its inferiority complex. I schedule to carry on this, for there is another level of contentment for being overruled

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification