Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sailorsdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sailorsdiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sathya sai baba quotes on love, sailors quotes love, navy sailor love quotes, sailor love quotes, sailor love poems,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Cold Summers

Some love stories are just
cute enough for the shore
but not strong enough
to withstand the sail ! The sail of eternity !

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #sailove #sailorsdiary #shoreoflove #yqthoughts

Nitish

Trotting across the globe, meeting new people, witnessing their culture, visiting different countries is fun but at the same time surviving rough sea, risk assessing various hazardous job,fighting and staying calm in rolling and pitching and the main obstacle which is staying far away from the own ones, I face it all. Yes it has both, plus and minus. Life of a mariner is just not everyone cup of tea. Therefore travel to me is my livelihood!! Proud to be a mariner. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi # #yqbabachallenge #Travellingtome #sailor #nitsy #sailorsdiary

read more
Travel to me is my livelihood. Trotting across the globe, meeting new people, witnessing their culture, visiting different countries is fun but at the same time surviving rough sea, risk assessing  various hazardous job,fighting and staying calm in rolling and pitching and the main obstacle which is staying far away from the own ones, I face it all. Yes it has both, plus and minus. Life of a mariner is just not everyone cup of tea. 
Therefore travel to me is my livelihood!! 
Proud to be a mariner. 

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #

The Cold Summers

Some love stories are just
cute enough for the shore
but not strong enough
to withstand the sail ! The sail of eternity !

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #sailove #sailorsdiary #shoreoflove #yqthoughts

दीक्षा

ख्याल ऐसा है की
एकदूसरे की गैरहाजिरी में
मैं तुम्हारी अमानत का ध्यान रखूँ
और तुम अपने ईमान और मेरी मोहब्बत का 🚢🚢

#merchantnavy #sailorsdiary #sugarplum #diaryofdiksha #yqbaba #yqdidi #diary #ldr

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

लोग हिरा तराशते हैं।
खुदा ने तुझे बनाने के लिय मिट्टी को भी तराशा होगा।  #2nd #secondquotebyme  #shayrilover #rajatagrawal #rajat #melting_philosophy #sailorsdiary

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification