Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 450thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 450thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 450 rs to php, 450 rs to aud, 450 rs to cad, 450 rs to aed, 450 rsd to eur,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saket Shindikar

Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y #Stories #yqbaba #letters #yqbestenglishquotes #450thquote

read more
2 July, 2020
450th_Quote

"If You Owe Anything To Each other,
Then You Can't Be Friends."

( Read Caption )
 Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, 
Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he 
Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything
Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y

Saket Shindikar

Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y #Stories #yqbaba #letters #yqbestenglishquotes #450thquote

read more
2 July, 2020
450th_Quote

"If You Owe Anything To Each other,
Then You Can't Be Friends."

( Read Caption )
 Saturday Morning I heard Someone Speaking About Friendships, 
Having that Pal Eagerly wanted to help his Friend, just because he 
Came in his Tough Time. Honestly, He just wanted to give everything
Back, and that seemed to be okay in my first thought. But He was speaking again and again about owing Something to his friend. Then, In My Second Thought, it was clearly looked like a Business. I knew the fact that The Journey Of Your Friendship Doesn't depend upon what you have done, it's about How y

Giftsy Dorcas

450th quote #yqbaba #newwritersclub #Funny #giftsydorcas #yqhumour #450thquote 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, #YQMT413 😂😂 Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When busy playing mobile game and boom the short adds that pop up, they'd be like.. 450th quote 

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #funny #giftsydorcas #yqhumour #450thquote
💥Collab on this #YQMeme,  #YQMT413  😂😂 
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Srilatha Gugunta

DON'T WAIT
If you feel your heart beats for someone..
You have this million dollar happy moment..
First person you want to share is your special one..
You feel lonely, tired and still long to be with someone..
You want to be understood by that one special one..
You start to feel like living in magical fairy land..
Where there's laughter everywhere for no reason..
This is the time to realize that you are actually  'in Love'.. #450thquote #yqbaba #yqlove #yqlovestory #yqdada #yqthoughts #yqtales #yqdidi

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Socialization is very important component of our life. But, Addition towards it will destroy the essence of our existence. #socialization  #noteverything #dontgetaddicted  #spendtimewithfamily #spenttimewithparents #lifeisbeautiful #pawangrequotes #450thquote

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

उम्र का तकाज़ा इन्सान के काम का हुनर है।  #450 #450thquote #rajat #rajatagarwal #melting_philosophy #experience #lifeexperience

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification