Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpgeometricpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpgeometricpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Anuj Jain

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 1: 📢What is geometric poem? We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write. Here are they: Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpgeometricpoem

read more
Squaring the circle was a problem since long,
All angles to circumference the problem thought.
Height and width of the sides taken,
But elevation of the problem did depression cause. ~Open for all ~

To the participants of slot 1:
📢What is geometric poem?
We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write.

Here are they:
Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners.

Anuj Jain

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 1: 📢What is geometric poem? We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write. Here are they: Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpgeometricpoem

read more
The circumference of your spheres,
These curves and the corners,
Elevated heights and depressions
Takes my breath away ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?
We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write.

Here are they:
Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners.

Hansika Bansal

I don't want to occupy the circumference of your heart ,
I am happy with the sides. #eccedentesiasthb
#popcornsmashers 
#d4s1
#collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpgeometricpoem#accelewriter
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Hansika Bansal

The sphere of pain burst on me,
Yet it couldn't touch the curves of my heart . #pnpgeometricpoem
#accelewriter
#d4s1
#collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #eccedentesiasthb #popcornsmashers  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

My life's a circle ,
With no edges of hopelessness.  #eccedentesiasthb
#popcornsmashers
#pnpgeometricpoem
#accelewriter 
#d4s1
#collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 1: 📢What is geometric poem? We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write. Here are they: Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpgeometricpoem #writingcorns

read more
Somewhere deep within me,
I find a cluster of symphonies
some tingling through
the curves of violins,
while others
chiseling through
the square keys of pianos
on the dusty edges
and some slipping
through my fingers
to reach the corners
of my heart... 
 ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 1: 📢What is geometric poem? We will mention few terms related to math and geometry which you have to use in your quote and write. Here are they: Circle, square, triangle, angle, elevation, depression, height, width, side, slope, sphere, radius, circumference, curves, edges, corners. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpgeometricpoem #writingcorns

read more
With the melody of
the showers from heaven,
a small, colourful sphere
walks by, 
under which the curves
of two palms, 
touch the each other
and a current flows through 
both the depression of despair
and the elevation of love... 
 ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
Amidst the elevation
of rough mountains,
a valley was formed,
through which meandered
a tiny stream,
surrounded by triangles
of glittering rays
and curves of
beautiful rose-white blossoms...  ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
In the jovial night,
the rays
of the blazing circle
make the silver sphere smile,
but nothing could walk upon
the circumference of
her soul's depression...  ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
Like the prism she was,
her scars made way
through the depression
to reach the peak,
and thus her dreams
dragged down through 
the slope... 
 ~Open for all ~

📢What is geometric poem?

Here are they:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification