Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d30textconvo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d30textconvo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gammix d30, love at first sight text, how to text to a guy you like, free phone and text app, good morning text quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Complete the conversation in your own creative manner. Write one side and save the image. Then use that image as background and write the other side. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d30textconvo

read more
                                              But yet the snippets of
                                                my soul tell & even scream
                                               to me at midnights
                                              blaming me with the title of guilty.

It's not you who is to be
blamed but your guilty soul
 indeed which tells you so ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 

📢 Complete the conversation in your own creative manner. Write one side and save the image. Then use that image as background and write the other side.

Durga Kannan

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Complete the conversation in your own creative manner. Write one side and save the image. Then use that image as background and write the other side. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d30textconvo

read more
These social connectivities
have made us more disconnected, 
for what can be more 
soothing than the 
touch of a human. ~Open for all~

📢 Complete the conversation in your own creative manner. Write one side and save the image. Then use that image as background and write the other side.

Durga Kannan

read more
Yes, it tore me inside out,
making me feel worthless,
questioning my own abilities. ~Open for all~

arrey.oh.chachu

Collab the 4th one😊✌️✌️✌️~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Complete the conversation in your own creative manner. Write one side and save the image. Then use that image as background and write the other side. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d30textconvo

read more
Friends Like 
Day And Night You
Got To Face Happiness And
Sadness Everyday  Collab the 4th one😊✌️✌️✌️~Open for all~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification