Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearoverconfidence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearoverconfidence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Osho Jain

Dear Overconfidence, I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it. I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam. My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough." #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #midnightcollab #dearoverconfidence

read more
Being a writer and being a simple and less confidant girl, Osho...
I would say,
You can never touch a real writer,
Because a real writer is having a thirst of better human, better girl, better boy, better daughter, better son everyday.
I am in this way of becoming better everyday.
Do you also? Dear Overconfidence,

I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it.

I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam.

My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough."

Gita Khanna

Dear Overconfidence, I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it. I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam. My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough." #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #midnightcollab #dearoverconfidence

read more

Being a shy, reserved person, I have been more on the side of diffidence. I have never known you all these years.. 
Farthest I could go, was to feel somewhat confident.. That too, sometimes. I wonder what it is to be like you.. I have come thus far in life.. It's been a moderately satisfying life on most counts.. So I presume it's better here in the domain I am. A little diffident, sometimes confident.. Maybe, it's become my default setting..  Dear Overconfidence,

I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it.

I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam.

My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough."

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
one day you will 
leke duboge mujhe Dear Overconfidence,

Sanan

read more
Slash me with bravery to handle tough times
I am with you hardly in exam times
Dont let me go when it about emotions Dear Overconfidence,

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Your devilish smile 
sends shivers down my spine.
The glint in your eyes tells me
how much power you hold over my mind.
If only had I known earlier 
how grave a mistake I made
by letting you reign over my brain.
 Dear Overconfidence,

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Though you put me in some dicey situations,even than,I will love your company,rather than your brother's whose name is Underconfidence Dear Overconfidence,

Monalisa Guje

Dear Overconfidence, I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it. I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam. My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough." #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #midnightcollab #dearoverconfidence #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
You always make me feel a numbskull. Dear Overconfidence,

Monalisa Guje

Dear Overconfidence, I met you in the mirror today. I'm telling the world I'm tired and maybe I am but I can tell I saw a glimpse of you in my eyes and I hated it. I sing, "I'll get it right," by Downtown Fiction in my boyfriend's car, eating McDonald's a day before my exam. My best friend tells me, "No, you're being hard on yourself. It's tough. And you're not perfect. You have studied more than enough." #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #midnightcollab #dearoverconfidence #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
I trust you so..
And You always make me a failure. Dear Overconfidence,

Beena sooraj

read more
You have often hurt me.
 So always have faith in me .
Never overconfidence Dear Overconfidence,

Waves of writing

read more
I know oneday you will kill the person ,if there nothing stays  to lose in  life.
Sometimes rain hits the ground most cause 
soil erosion.
Then after all mind can't accept the result of flood, so heart starts sophism with own .
 Dear Overconfidence,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification