Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inanimateobjects Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inanimateobjects Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in•ter a•li•a, 1 dinar in₹, in•glo med spa, in•glo, hale tak ina pani bhi ni pita song download,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #inanimateobjects

read more
Hey, you guys seem to have more life than me. My hands ain't steady when I hold the bottle and her contents drop out as if berating me.
The milk bag mocks me and invariably spills out, as if mocking me.
Crumbs from biscuits fall down laughing and my settee groans with the weight of so much crap stuffed in my head. My cot creaks in disgust when I plonk myself on it and relax for a greater part of the day. 
OMG the fan.. it's screaming at me. I watch the antics of every object and wonder if God failed to give me life or I transferred my life onto them.
Hey, folks, please co-operate with me..you pots n pans and cookers n all of you, don't trouble poor me. I'm the inanimate one who once talked animatedly but now I've transferred my life to thee. Please spare me.. I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 
They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. 

So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. 

I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. 

I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n

Rasmeet Bhatia

I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #inanimateobjects

read more
Believe me you are better than the living ones around me... I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 
They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. 

So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. 

I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. 

I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I know you can here me
feel me
somewhere we are all connected
But sshhh,
It's a secret between you and me I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
gel with me silently I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a bond of love and belongingness stay
as they are part of the memories  
 I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Sanan

read more
Take care of you before you about to approach mine I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
if only you had a soul, you would know how swinging between agony and ecstasy takes a toll on us. 
 I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Now that you can listen to me and act, I don't want you all to be out of place ever again.
Look at other's home why can't you all keep tidy like them.
Especially the books, I don't want you on the bed, under the pillows or on the dressing table or chair or floor.
I hope I've made myself clear.
You too clear the mess. I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Shail Raghuvanshi

I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Objects #inanimateobjects

read more
there have been times when I have treated you harshly just because I believed that you weren't alive.
I forget that if you aren't there around then, I can't enjoy life, or read,  move or even talk to a friend!
Without you I am handicapped! You are alive for me!
 So, please accept my apologies for all the times I took you for granted.
Thank you for being there! I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
You may all be lifeless, but you are part of my life. I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification