Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peopleinsidemyhead Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peopleinsidemyhead Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, positive quotes by famous people, ungrateful people quotes, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/f6d7a19aaf15dca3cf6624b682253fe3/never-stop-being-a-good-person-because-of-bad-peop, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/f6d7a19aaf15dca3cf6624b682253fe3/never-stop-being-a-good-person-because-of-bad-peo,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To the people who live inside my head -

Rahna hai to dil me raho,dimag khaali karo..

— % & Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are not so much important that you can touch my heart.  Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Dear Ancestors,

I might have seen some of you in
my childhood..
I couldn't recall how I might have behaved ...

One thing Iam sure You are being held in high estime...

Good bye 😘👋 Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Love from a distance a scarred body and a screaming soul if you can. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba love #FirstLove #BreakUp #onlymeansofescape #peopleinsidemyhead

read more
I don't remember falling out of love. The more we went apart, the more I fell for you and the more I get hurt! Love from a distance a scarred body and a screaming soul if you can.

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #love #firstlove #breakup #onlymeansofescape #peopleinsidemyhead

Sourajita D

Once you have loved from up close,
It's harder to love from a distance! The Chaos in my Mind
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #love #firstlove #breakup #name #peopleinsidemyhead

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I LOST IT. Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
I LOST IT. Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
stop making me think your words are better than me and my attitude
just change your point of view if you're no better than me 
than saying mean words at me. Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
First of all, I would like to say that you complete me. You inspire me to overcome every obstacle that comes my way, every challenge and every trial that overwhelms me. Your gleaming eyes look at me smilingly, your heartening words and brave voices resonate within me. I yearn to see some of you in the physicality but end up looking at the twinkling stars instead, I long to meet some of you more often but don’t feel upset since you reside within me. Your goodness is reflected and imparted to every thought and action of mine.  Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I respect them.. Collab and write a letter to the people who live inside your head. #letters #peopleinsidemyhead  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification