Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clichéstatements Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clichéstatements Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unrewarded genius is practically a cliche, cliche sports quotes, how to write a love poem without being cliche, configure aws cli on windows, cliches about life,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🥱 there are many 1. Kitchen work ain't a woman's job. 2. Women need love. She expects nothing else, nothing less. 3. Give everybody equal respect. There is no chaiwaala as such. He has a, name. Address him with respect. Talk about the most clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He helps his working wife in the kitchen. 

I am a man and I cannot cry publicly, I should open the door for a woman, etc. 

Chai walla, ek cup chai lao. Arre woh kachrewale ko zara bulao.  🥱 there are many

1. Kitchen work ain't a woman's job. 
2. Women need love. She expects nothing else, nothing less. 
3. Give everybody equal respect. There is no chaiwaala as such. He has a, name. Address him with respect. 

Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atul Kaul

Talk about the most clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"GET WELL SOON"
मोको ना समझ आया कि उन्हें क्यो लगा कि मैं अस्पताल में भर्ती पंच वर्षीय योजना के मूड से हुआ था। Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Talk about the most clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That was just a fall, by a battered lady, 
I'm fine, by a distressed person, 
I love you, by  roadside romeos, 
And 
The economy is good, by the FM.  Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
"I love you forever " Even if after death Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Talk about the most clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Fly without wings if you can. Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

read more
I will get back to you on that Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Be positive  Talk about the most #clichéstatements you've heard in your life. #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification