Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardysphoria Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardysphoria Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. Dear Dysphoria, I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction. Now that I have used your name, it feels like i have cursed myself. I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #deardysphoria

read more
I would often marvel at my shadow for being the one sticking to me till one day I saw another shadow shadowing me. 
You had indeed arrived in style and here I was, losing interest in life. 
I couldn't find my own shadow for I had now become a shadow of me. 
Dysphoria, you overtook me. I walked into you and dumped my self miserably. 
Do I hate you for swallowing me? Nah. I hate the shadow I've become for swallowing you and leaving me. 
I wait for the good 'ol days when I could marvel at my own shadow for sticking to me. Please spare me. 🙏
 Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction.
Now that I have used your name, it feels like i have cursed myself. 
I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me.

kranthi Sowjanya

Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. Dear Dysphoria, I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction. Now that I have used your name, it feels like i have cursed myself. I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #deardysphoria

read more
Since we've been together for so long now, I think it's time for us to take a break from eachother... Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction.
I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me.

Silvi Gupta

read more
The moment you enter my life
my smile, kicks you out the very next moment.
& Sorry, but I am not sorry for it. Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

Afrin Jahan

read more
Please don't visit my life for permanent settlement.your absence is best for my inner development. Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

Varadhan P M

read more
I know how to get rid off you.

You are dangerous , you may drive one to entertain suicidal tendency. You cause Regression.

If am optimistic and develop Positive
attitude, you leave me abruptly.
Being an Extrovert and Pragmatic,
I can drive you out of my Sight 😉 Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

Dr Upama Singh

read more
you are unwanted unnecessary things of  our life which brings negativity in life, so go away never come again Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

pri

Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. Dear Dysphoria, I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction. Now that I have used your name, it feels like i have cursed myself. I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #deardysphoria

read more
live with him, live with him, how to live without him, die with him. You can't deceive me, neither can you stop my everything from my side. Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

R.S. Meena

Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. Dear Dysphoria, I use your name to label my craving for a safe space I create so easily in the poems I wrote for others and a novel I believe has truth in its fiction. Now that I have used your name, it feels like i have cursed myself. I hope tomorrow when I move yet again from one place to another, I lose your name like I lose hope every day living a life with people who don't respect me. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #rsmalwar #deardysphoria

read more
You should be away from me.
Keep standing away. Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Come let's go and meet Euphoria  Dysphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.

Dear Dysphoria,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification