Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tobemisunderstood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tobemisunderstood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you want tobe, xxx you tobe, jodi bondhu hou tobe barao hat song download, wwe tob 10 stolen finishers video hdvidz 0, tob tv,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It drains me out explaining it was a misunderstanding Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swati...

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That breaks the Everything...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

read more
That breaks the Everything...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have fear of  losing you. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine #tapojaquote #khwahish

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
It shows a distorted version of a being Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I don't like mess up so that I could made a space for that Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
You have your own excuses,
&
I have my own reasons. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Of my silence!
Silence need not always mean acceptance!
I need not satisfy or rectify each and
everyone!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am not wrong.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
I don't have time and patience to 

Make them understand me

Serveral times🔥💯 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #tobemisunderstood #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification