Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mountainsandsea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mountainsandsea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about mountains and love, poems about mountains and love, i wanna be with you on a mountain, i love mountains quotes, first woman to climb mount everest with one leg,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Arshi Acharya

"Orophile" is the one who loves mountains. "Thalassophile" is the one who loves sea. Both has a distinct love for nature's finest creation. This poetry is about two such person who thought of travelling to the destination opposite to their love and find out the beauty within. This piece is a letter from an "orophile" who is gradually falling an elegant night by the sea shore, to a "thalassophile" who is in the mountains, searching for a that beautiful point of life. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdada #yqdiary #yqmusings #mountainsandsea

read more
Orophile or Thalassophile?

Sitting by the sea shore,
Reminded me of my first visit to the sea.
When I first met the vast blue expanse,
So near to me.
The star studded blue velvet sky,
Has just touched the sea over the horizon,
White lined waves from the sea,
Drenched the bare feet and an inner me.
You used to say,
"Walking by shore, at the edge of sea,
Brings one closer to life 
And let one self be"
On your pathway, I took a walk,
Under the full moonlight,
Amidst the serene chaos of the sea,
Amidst the pleasing peace of the waterside.
Blazing ocean with the radiance of the moon,
Humming the lullaby of night,
Maybe to the traveller, paused to meet and greet,
Or maybe to one such nyctophile.

Dearest Beloved,
Anticipating your tales from the dales.
How different it is from the sea.
Is it the sunset in the west?, That made you fall for,
Or the sunrise in the east?
Me, here  seeing a story to be reaped,
Where an orophile met a thalassophile within. "Orophile" is the one who loves mountains.
"Thalassophile" is the one who loves sea.
Both has a distinct love for nature's finest creation.
This poetry is about two such person who thought of travelling to the destination opposite to their love and find out the beauty within.

This piece is a letter from an "orophile" who is gradually falling an elegant night by the sea shore, to a "thalassophile" who is in the mountains, searching for a that beautiful point of life.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification