Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NightFury Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NightFury Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

poetry #sonnet #NightFury #Storm #Fear #yqbaba #afteralongtime #naturalfury YourQuote Baba Mohit Ranjan Lost Fairy Kishore Premchandani Deepanjan Banerjee My first sonnet! Hope you like it.

read more
NIGHT FURY!

A strike of thunder, and life's gone,
Don't know who Nature is angry with.
The trees, swinging, breaking, falling;
With the thunder causing heart attacks!
Who knew about why, when, and how
Will this natural fury arouse?
Feeling too bad for those who can't do
Anything but suffer without fault.
People are crying; and it's all a mess,
Allah, Bhagwan, Jesus! Where are you?
When will you calm down, O' storm?
Do you like to massacre the innocents?
This entire night, the storm conquered,
And we kept waiting for our prayers to be heard... #poetry #sonnet #nightfury #storm #fear #yqbaba #afteralongtime #naturalfury 

YourQuote Baba Mohit Ranjan Lost Fairy Kishore Premchandani Deepanjan Banerjee 

My first sonnet! Hope you like it.

Ankit

Memers, collab on the spaces given below the pictures! 😀 It's #Drogon from #GameOfThrones and #NightFury from the movie #HowToTrainYourDragon2. 😍 💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT533 and make us #rofl! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Appearance (upper one) and knowledge material (lower one) of Amitians described !  Memers, collab on the spaces given below the pictures! 😀

It's #Drogon from #GameOfThrones and #NightFury from the movie #HowToTrainYourDragon2. 😍
💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT533 and make us #ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Aafia khan

मैं तुझे धो डालूंगा...

क्यों Detergent है तु? #Drogon #GameOfThrones #NightFury  #HowToTrainYourDragon2
#YQMeme #YQMT533 #ROFL #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification