Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pertinaceous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pertinaceous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jamuna nagar kahan per hai, 150km to miles per hour, per se meaning, mujhmein per kyun band karte ho pani lyrics, ruk na nahi hain per shayri in hindi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miss xyz

What's my life if not an empty matka? I stand in a long queue under the rage of sun~ holding the neck of my life and its body hugging my waist in right. I grasp my parched throat and try to gulp them. But it gets cracked every time I try to make a move. I wish my air filled life to be replaced by water. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr3 #pertinaceous #qsblindwarsr3k

read more
An empty matka.
(Read in caption) What's my life if not an empty matka?
I stand in a long queue under the rage of sun~
holding the neck of my life and its
body hugging my waist in right. I grasp my 
parched throat and try to gulp them.
But it gets cracked every time I try to make a move.

I wish my air filled life to be replaced by water.

Miss xyz

The pyre of my funeral hasn't stopped burning yet. It has completed 365 days, still it refuses to calm. Relatives have gathered. Some kept mopping tears and others hid their wilt inside the #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #pertinaceous #wclachesism

read more
My first death anniversary.
(Read in caption) The pyre of my funeral hasn't 
stopped burning yet. It has 
completed 365 days, still it 
refuses to calm.

Relatives have gathered.
Some kept mopping tears and 
others hid their wilt inside the

Miss xyz

Our presence made the night gleam with the tint of love adorning the sky. Where, I was the scattered stars of shady glint, and you were my Belle of night. But then, the night dwindled stirring up the orange. I wish we #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwarsR1 #pertinaceous #wcburgeon

read more
A leaving poem.
(Read in caption) Our presence made the night 
gleam with the tint of love 
adorning the sky. Where, I was 
the scattered stars of shady glint, 
and you were my Belle of night.

But then, the night dwindled 
stirring up the orange. I wish we

Miss xyz

The 5-year-old me was asked to draw a scenery and fill them up with their respective colours. Yellow for sun, blue for sky and river, pink-red and orange for flowers, green for grasses and trees~ this was all I had assembled in my empty paletted brain. I drew the sun with dripping sunshine; letter 'V' flapping its wing and taking the shape of a bird. After putting down all the elements into the drawing sheet from my brain, I opened my crayon box to pour colour into my drawing. Alas! My box had #Night #yqbaba #cinemagraph #wisemanforgottosay #pertinaceous #wckalopsia

read more
THE DAY I MADE THE NIGHT The 5-year-old me was asked to  draw a scenery and fill them up with their respective colours. Yellow for sun, blue for sky and river, pink-red and orange for flowers, green for grasses and trees~ this was all I had assembled in my empty paletted brain.

I drew the sun with dripping sunshine; letter 'V' flapping its wing and taking the shape of a bird. After putting down all the elements into the drawing sheet from my brain, I opened my crayon box to pour colour into my drawing. Alas! My box had

Miss xyz

I'm having photographs for lunch. But they're stuck between the platter of the plastic sleeves of album. They've lost their original colour. They're stale. They've become pale. Still I plucked and threw them into my mouth circumventing to gulp rather to chew. Ah! But memories got lodge inside my mouth. I need to chew. I can't gulp them down. They've surrounded my taste buds uniformly with non-uniform taste. some parts are sweet, some #yqbaba #yqparentnaama #photoyqp #pertinaceous #wcmorii

read more
Second slice: A photograph I'm having photographs for lunch. But they're stuck between the platter of the plastic sleeves of album. They've lost their original colour. They're stale. They've become pale. Still I plucked and threw them into my mouth circumventing to gulp rather to chew.

Ah! But memories got lodge 
inside my mouth. I need to chew. 
I can't gulp them down. They've 
surrounded my taste buds 
uniformly with non-uniform taste.
some parts are sweet, some

Miss xyz

Wearing a saree is difficult, but it becomes easy when we get into the flow of fabric, just like words in writing. #yqbaba #WritingForMe #saree #pertinaceous

read more
Writing for me is like wearing a saree – getting a simple and elegant look by draping around a  six yards cloth. It's like the 26 alphabets of english draped around the writer's ink.

I begin with the petticoat – it is neither the first line nor the last line, it's the thought that later cascades the word by placing it at right places, to give a modest look. Blouse is the underlying support for the saree drape – I wear it to support the drape that allows to compose subsequent lines with the articulation of the first line. It's the first line that holds the interest of the reader and permit them to gaze forward. I then go for making the pleats, the pleats hold so much in so less, just like broken words of folded pleats. And then comes the pallu – It defines the length of the sentences. It shouldn't be short nor long, it should get along with the width to get the perfect variation of the sentence. And in the end, pinning is as important as punctuation in writing. 

I stand infront of the mirror to re-read, where I reflect the ink of the writer and the saree, reflects the elegance of the writer. Wearing a saree is difficult, but it becomes easy when we get into the flow of fabric, just like words in writing.

#yqbaba #writingforme #saree #pertinaceous

Miss xyz

I'm neither here nor there, I'm an odd petal who was made escape out of love. I'm the left out petal which none expects, but is left alone in their untoward situation. ~ I don't know what made me #YourQuoteAndMine #yqparentnaama #pertinaceous #wcrakuyou #orphanprompt

read more
I'm rakuyou, an adopted autumn
who hates spring.

(Read in caption) I'm neither here nor there,
I'm an odd petal who was made 
escape out of love. I'm the left 
out petal which none expects, but
is left alone in their untoward
situation. 

~ I don't know what made me

Miss xyz

I drink the night sky sip by sip, by taking the salted stars piece by piece with every glimpse. The reflection of my drenched soul, made my night dessert~ a savoury dish. With every rain that rolled down my cheeks falling from my #yqbaba #musingtime #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #pertinaceous #QSmyshadowchases #wcconvivial

read more
me day by day and 
reflection, night by night.

(Read in caption) I drink the night sky sip 
by sip, by taking the salted
stars piece by piece with every
glimpse. The reflection of my 
drenched soul, made my night dessert~ a savoury dish.

With every rain that rolled down
my cheeks falling from my

Miss xyz

I woke up to a shady morning today. Eyes kept falling like the fallen curtain. And stomach started roaring like the hungry lion. I felt like my morning routine was becoming hectic step by step. I saw lies lying on the table for breakfast. It was dipped in excess amount of oil. The roaring inside my stomach couldn't resist to have it. My excited hand tried once, twice, thrice and then, it became its favorite. The oil from the food made my hand messy, and flowed down through my hands. Maa from #Lies #yqbaba #pertinaceous #weirdtales

read more
•On lies• I woke up to a shady morning today. Eyes kept falling like the fallen curtain. And stomach started roaring like the hungry lion. I felt like my morning routine was becoming hectic step by step. 

I saw lies lying on the table for breakfast. It was dipped in excess amount of oil. The roaring inside my stomach couldn't resist to have it. My excited hand tried once, twice, thrice and then, it became its favorite. The oil from the food made my hand messy, and flowed down through my hands.

Maa from

Miss xyz

Let's listen to the chord of silence. We will listen to a voice. A voice of our own, crying to heal our reminiscence. We'll wish to wake up from our sleep. #Lies #yqbaba #bittertruth #pertinaceous #lifeisalie #wcsenectitude

read more
What if we're all white lies  
hiding from the dark of bitter truth. Let's listen to the chord of
silence. We will listen
to a voice. A voice of 
our own, crying to heal 
our reminiscence.

We'll wish to wake up
from our sleep.
loader
Home
Explore