Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best creepytv Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best creepytv Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about creepy love poems, creep is the, creepy real life stories, creep meaning in hindi, creep meaning in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Het Modi

Hello Creepies ! Collab with us and write a creepy horror tale. Use #ctv332horrortale to let us find your creepy tales. 332 tale means 3 words in first line #Creepy #collabbyhm #horrortales #creepytv #yqcreepytv #horrorhues

read more
she burped, again
and it smelled
of perfume. Hello Creepies !

Collab with us and write a creepy horror tale.

Use  #ctv332horrortale to let us find your creepy tales.

332 tale means
3 words in first line

Het Modi

Hello Creepies ! We are here with our new challenge ! #ctvdoortohell Collab and write original creepy thoughts ! Must use #creepytv #yqcreepytv #Spooky #collabbyhm #horrortales #horrorhues

read more
is through my eyes,
look into them and 
you may find, 
some ghost lurking by
haunting at night,
cuddling through your spine. Hello Creepies !

We are here with our new challenge !
#ctvdoortohell

Collab and write original creepy thoughts !

Must use #creepytv #yqcreepytv

Het Modi

👻👻👻👻👻👻 Creepy TV thanks for the invite👻👻👻👻 Hello Creepies ! We are here with a new challenge, This is a background prompt. You have to write a poem/quote/microtale/story anything relevant to the background. #ctvjokerbg Must use #creepytv #Spooky #collabbyhm #yqcreepytv #horrorhues

read more
ufff... so blue, uff...so hues
are hidden in your eyes...
ahhh... i love your darkest hues.
your red, ping-pong nose,
your blood-sucking lips,
i'm in love, with all those 
red-white hues.
such an enchanting smile,
such newly rotten teeth.
don't worry my love,
we will make our love
beneath the hell. 👻👻👻👻👻👻
Creepy TV thanks for the invite👻👻👻👻
Hello Creepies !

We are here with a new challenge, This is a background prompt. You have to write a poem/quote/microtale/story anything relevant to the background.
#ctvjokerbg

Must use #creepytv

Miss xyz

Hello Creepies ! Collab with us and write a creepy horror tale. Use #ctv332horrortale to let us find your creepy tales. 332 tale means 3 words in first line #YourQuoteAndMine #Creepy #horrortales #creepytv #yqcreepytv

read more
He killed me 
Giving heart attack
Dream shattered. Hello Creepies !

Collab with us and write a creepy horror tale.

Use  #ctv332horrortale to let us find your creepy tales.

332 tale means
3 words in first line

Miss xyz

Hello Creepies ! We are here with our new challenge ! #ctvdoortohell Collab and write original creepy thoughts ! Must use #creepytv #yqcreepytv #yqbaba #Spooky #Creepy #horrortales

read more
Was reaching my arms,
to stab me in the name of curse. 
Darkness surrounded, 
when it took my eyes 
to make someone else see. 
They ended my life by 
torturing my soul.  Hello Creepies !

#ctvdoortohell

Collab and write original creepy thoughts !

Must use #creepytv #yqcreepytv

Miss xyz

Hello Creepies ! This is our night prompt ! #ctvmovingdoll Must use #creepytv Collab on our prompt and complete it with your creepy thoughts. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Creepy #horrortales #yqcreepytv #creepytales

read more
That doll was moving 
without any technique. 
Not in my dream, 
In reality it was screaming. 

That doll was moving 
by holding its head on hand.
It was creepy but
I suggested no fearing. 

That doll was moving 
near to my bed. 
It held my hand but 
it hanged itself and kept hanging.  Hello Creepies !

This is our night prompt !
#ctvmovingdoll

Must use #creepytv

Collab on our prompt and complete it with your creepy thoughts.

Miss xyz

Hello Creepies ! We are here with our new challenge ! #ctvshorthorrorstory Must use #creepytv Write a short horror story on this background, You can't extend this in caption. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Creepy #yqcreepytv

read more
I opened my book, it was torned and a blotchy mark in red was found. It was not a dye, it was blood. My blue ink pen was covered with red, with a slice of a human skin. I ran to the door but couldn't open it. My leg slept and my head got banged on the table. I remained senseless after the bang and when I opened my eyes that wounded pen with a slice of skin was found in my hand. And one of my fingers upper skin was missed.  Hello Creepies !

#ctvshorthorrorstory

Must use #creepytv

Write a short horror story on this background, You can't extend this in caption.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification