Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 100poemsby_tm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 100poemsby_tm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 100 love songs bandamekkado free download 480, 100 love video songs free download, 100 percent love songs, webmusic 100 love, hetrazan 100 mg tablet uses in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 90 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miss xyz

Is life all about holding on or letting go? By holding the ambrosial candle for the removal of filth, I fell at the noirceur corner with my aching heart that didn't let it go. But I don't break with every time I fall. I break with incidents which stabs me from back. I break when 'embrace' become an option and not a choice. ••• Some hear me yelling. Some hear my silence. And some silence my silences. The one who never know, never questions and the one who knows, never answers. And I am swinging #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #qspowrimo23 #wchamartithia #QSstitchonpic933

read more
Break easily to be broken.

(Read in caption) Is life all about holding on or letting go?

By holding the ambrosial candle for the removal of filth, I fell at the noirceur corner with my aching heart that didn't let it go. But I don't break with every time I fall. I break with incidents which stabs me from back. I break when 'embrace' become an option and not a choice.
•••
Some hear me yelling. Some hear my silence. And some silence my silences. The one who never know, never questions and the one who knows, never answers. And I am swinging

Miss xyz

On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change #yqbaba #shapepoem #shapymess #100poemsby_tm #wcdalliance #putravatibhava

read more
•Putra Vati Bhava• On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. 

Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? 

When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how
our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change

Miss xyz

I'm in love. In love with my folded skins, grey hairs and rimless spectacles. I'm in love with time and the age I'm going through. ••• I'm at the verge. Verge, #yqbaba #musingtime #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #QSstitchonpic529 #wcchimerical #yqpmc33

read more
•The old•
(Read in caption) I'm in love. In love
with my folded skins,
grey hairs and rimless
spectacles. I'm in love
with time and the age I'm
going through.
•••
I'm at the verge. Verge,

Miss xyz

"You mustn't live so lightly. You mustn't weep silently. Hold your dream tightly because you mustn't leave us swiftly." The days are dark and deep with no shine in #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #pickaline #pickaline8 #wcpsychodysleptic

read more
Is self-destruction about 
being selfish?

(Read in caption) "You mustn't live so lightly.
You mustn't weep silently.
Hold your dream tightly
because you mustn't
leave us swiftly."

The days are dark and
deep with no shine in

Miss xyz

My eyes have been paused in your sight from the last night. I'm waiting. Waiting for your eyes to blink first. But. But it seems to be closed from the time I've been started missing you. #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #wcmorgenfrisk #QSstitchonpic477

read more
I wish you would be present
in my last goodbye.

(Read in caption) My eyes have been paused
in your sight from the
last night. I'm waiting.
Waiting for your eyes
to blink first. But. But
it seems to be closed
from the time I've been
started missing you.

Miss xyz

Team: Poetic Phrasers. Poetry type: Cinquain Genre: History #rzpl3poeticphrasers #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #restzone #rzpl #Cinquain #yqbaba #100poemsby_tm

read more
Life is
a struggle like
the beginning of the 
mughal empire from the battle,
a war.

Like the,
cannons in the 
clash proved its advantage
by frightening the elephants,
tactics. Team: Poetic Phrasers.
Poetry type: Cinquain 
Genre: History

#rzpl3poeticphrasers #rzpl3 #rzpl3round2 #restzone #rzpl #cinquain #yqbaba #100poemsby_tm

Miss xyz

Life keeps revolving around the senses of time. And my verses fall off from the lives of past. Hope arises in no time, and I look back to those scribbled pages which once rhymed with my poem. How could I correct myself that the past was just for #yqbaba #Muses #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #wordaholas #wcinmarcesible #SWW_bg135 #yqpmc8

read more
I still hold the muses
from 2020 in 2021.
(Read in caption)  Life keeps revolving around the 
senses of time. And my verses 
fall off from the lives of past. 
Hope arises in no time, and I look 
back to those scribbled pages 
which once rhymed with my 
poem. How could I correct 
myself that the past was just for

Miss xyz

•The Santa In Us• No more the day was shining. The brightness on my face was shivering. Chilly winds were carrying the ringing sound of bells but my heart was searching for the feel of 'december' in the #yqbaba #shapepoem #MerryChristmas #100poemsfor100days #shapymess #100poemsby_tm #wcresol

read more
            present
   bulb. I'm that
opened, I'm a fused
I'm a book which is never
could I receive those w i s h e s 
as p r e s e n t s  being 'no one', being 
an orphan, carrying an unnumbered age 
and being an unadressed verse to a p o e m. •The Santa In Us•

No more the day was shining. 
The brightness on my face was 
shivering. Chilly winds were 
carrying the ringing sound of 
bells but my heart was searching 
for the feel of 'december' in the

Miss xyz

There's the way to shine, where he can find a way to live. If there's a way to live, then he knows to calibrate with the chunks of time which celebrates the random event to change the card from day to night. #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #quotestitchers #wcellipsism #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #QSguybg54

read more
The gloomy night of present will 
then become the past, but the shine 
in him will rise like a 'star'.

(Read in caption) There's the way to shine, where 
he can find a way to live. If there's 
a way to live, then he knows to 
calibrate with the chunks of time 
which celebrates the random 
event to change the card from 
day to night.

Miss xyz