Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acrosticsc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acrosticsc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you acrostic poem, love acrostic poem, love acrostic, acrostic poem on teacher and student, happy new year acrostic poem,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Madhu Jain

ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !! CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤ We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹 Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌 #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #suggestantia #acrosticsc

read more
Ignite your passion 
Not leaving a single stone unturned 
Defining the grace of liberty 
Eventually without any excuses 
Pridely announcing aloud 
Existence of rights holds 
Nightingale voices 
Dedicating their roles in
Evolving the success that
Named the hail of fame
Curiously about the sacrifices 
Exactly mattered.  ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !!

CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤

We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹

Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

POETRY NOT EXTENDED IN CAPTION, RE-WRITTEN ONLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING: It was our country in the year nineteen forty seven, No more could the 'British Raj' survive in our golden den. Despite their policies that had divided minds, shattered strong souls, Emotions of countrymen congregated stronger than fear of death tolls. #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #acrosticsc #the_undervalued_nib

read more
It was our country in the year nineteen forty seven,
No more could the 'British Raj' survive in our golden den.
Despite their policies that had parted minds, shattered strong souls,
Emotions of countrymen congregated stronger than fear of death tolls.
Patience and perseverance of heroes without capes truly helped,
Extremists and moderates had taken oath, for our country had to be saved.
No more suppression, no more dominance, no more stepping back,
Dared the common man, to hold firm and high our national flag.
Exploiting our skills, the British men had wished to rule us forever,
Never had they thought we Indians would unite to be so mightier.
Call of duty for the nation, the braves, the greats who finally set us free,
End of the 'British Raj' era, the cowards were compelled to flee. POETRY NOT EXTENDED IN CAPTION,
RE-WRITTEN ONLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:

It was our country in the year nineteen forty seven,
No more could the 'British Raj' survive in our golden den.

Despite their policies that had divided minds, shattered strong souls,
Emotions of countrymen congregated stronger than fear of death tolls.

Allan Andrews

ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !! CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤ We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹 Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌 #yqbaba #bestofenglishquotes #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #acrosticsc

read more
Igniting heart with wisdom
Needs an independent spirit;
Dawn will bloom in such a heart.
Elation is the fruit of independence.
Pensive words of freedom
Expand from brave hearts.
No more unease is needed;
Diminish fears; rise bravery.
End of all bondage is our right.
New era should be joy to the world.
Care and love be the fruit of freedom.
Earth's glory is the independence of all... ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !!

We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹

Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌

Miss xyz

ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !! CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤ We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹 Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌 #yqbaba #100poemsfor100days #100poemsby_tm #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #suggestantia #acrosticsc

read more
Inside my heart which is caged forever, I know the
Necessity for the life and love.
Dependence of blood for my heart like the citizens for country.
Exercising all works, is it not our duty to follow the rules?
Pending works on my paper are still remained, throwing all the works to the next.
Entering to the world of my pen, I can see how the ink flows with his freedom,
Not a forceful effort my writing gives, its a flow, its a liberty to them.
Do my failure also flow?
Eh! Its the neurons that impacts my soft mind,
Narration with its different form, makes me fall in my own way.
Centre of all world, it's my life and let me live, with my all
Efforts let me independently live with a peaceful night. ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification