Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crispedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crispedpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about crisp quotes, shayri for ind cri team 0, brosheb crisp live sub count, happy cris, cri action,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Miss xyz

I look at the world around, which makes me stand. I look at the budged door which is never steady. I hop down the lanes, getting indulged in the different gears of life. I poke my shadow to open the window of 'transpose', to live with a little breath and move with the #yqbaba #yqrestzone #rzuniverseloves #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #crispedpoem #wceuphoria

read more
pause the breathe to make 
my life bloom again.

(Read in caption) I look at the world around, which 
makes me stand. I look at the budged 
door which is never steady. I hop 
down the lanes, getting indulged 
in the different gears of life. I 
poke my shadow to open the 
window of 'transpose', to live with 
a little breath and move with the

Miss xyz

Everytime when I ask you for a reason, you say you are okay! But, have you ever thought by listening to your heart, that the unseen garbage you carry and the mess you make by gulping down your palpable emotions in your untouched intellect; how #peace #yqbaba #llife #100poemsfor100days #100poemsby_tm #crispedpoem #wchalcyon #rzmp81

read more
      Everytime when I ask you for a 
reason, you say you are okay! 
But, have you ever thought by 
listening to your heart, that the 
unseen garbage you carry and 
the mess you make by gulping 
down your palpable emotions in 
your untouched intellect; how

Miss xyz

At times when I feel low, I try to join the chains of amity with the shackles of my guilt and sorrows. I rename my name from a stargazer to a constellation. My finger starts to dance with no move, and I.... #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #QSwereallalittlebroken #wckairosclerosis #crispedpoem

read more
from an obscure silence to 
a concealed pain.

(Read in caption) At times when I feel low, 
I try to join the chains of amity 
with the shackles of my guilt 
and sorrows. 
I rename my name from a 
stargazer to a constellation. 
My finger starts to dance 
with no move, and I....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification