Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordaholas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordaholas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, is charming a word, kimati opposite word in hindi, chhinana ka english word, takeed word meaning in english,

• 7 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg236 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #restzone #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #wordaholas #bliss_feels

read more
For every tear you shed
I'll plant a daisy in
the crevice of your eyes,
maybe you don't find beauty
hidden in your heart
but the daisies will show
what a marvel you are. Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg236

🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it.
🐶Follow us for more.
🐶Do hit the notification bell.

Invite your friends ❣️

Bliss Rosetta

Love and hate go together.. But hate in brute force isn't love🙂 Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg249 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. #yqbaba #restzone #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #wordaholas #bliss_feels

read more
You smeared me in purple and indigo and called it love
The unuprootable cactuses grew in my heart and I called it a garden.

~Abusive love Love and hate go together.. But hate in brute force isn't love🙂

Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg249

🐶Follow us for more.

Bliss Rosetta

🍁🍂 Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg274 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. #yqbaba #restzone #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #wordaholas #bliss_feels

read more
People find themselves engraved in the barks of the trees with their initials in a heart shape, it's meant to be special. It is special. To be etched forever.

I find myself the the jagged pieces of bark discarded when the stone carves on the skin of the tree.

I left, so it is beautiful. But I was a part of it once as well.

Doesn't that make me beautiful too?
 🍁🍂

Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg274

🐶Follow us for more.

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_IMetLove 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas #chitslove

read more
If you hold on to me without expectations
If you surrender to me in you
If you have faith that i am the only truth and your only forever
If you believe in yourself enough to free yourself in me
You will never know heartbreak, rising in love perfectly.  Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_IMetLove

🐶Follow us for more.

Invite your friends ❣️

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! It's of time we had our Friday challenge 🥺 Here's our new BG #SWW_shewasabeautifulcliche 🐶Collab with us and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas #Sww_DC9

read more
The oft repeated one: 'A woman's place is in the home'
The world that was once within those four walls now encompasses to include the whole world.
Crowned 'Miss World' just today, the world is literally at her feet
Her thatched roof tenement is being graced by the stars of the celluloid cinematic world as she twinkles brighter than them.
Was it only yesterday that she had resigned herself to the cliche of 'A woman's place is in the home'?
Stepping out of her just gifted car with a new found confidence, throwing her head back with elan, her humility giving her the required strength, she seems to be telling the world 'Here I come, to shatter stereotypes, to conquer the universe'
 Salut writers!
It's of time we had our Friday challenge 🥺
Here's our new BG #SWW_shewasabeautifulcliche

🐶Collab with us and add your thoughts on it.
🐶Follow us for more.

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg177 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas

read more
Nature is teaching me the art 
of being carefree. I wanna hug 
everything that I see with my 
smile whilst frolicking in the 
arms of mother earth Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg177

🐶Follow us for more.

Invite your friends ❣️

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg165 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas

read more
Happiness cascades 
down the peaks of life, 
beckoning me to bask 
in it's rapturous fall. Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg165

🐶Follow us for more.

Invite your friends ❣️

Chitra Iyer

C'mon give us your Rommedy! 😂😂😁 Collab and add, You can have mixture of horror, comedy and romance as well. 😁 Just for fun. Can you do it? 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas #sww_fun

read more
His hands curve sensually
around the champagne glass whilst 
my movements are oh, so haphazard
His lips sip even water so 
delicately while mine gulp it 
down unmindfully.
His eyes gleam naughtily 
everytime and they seem to 
laugh, while my eyes water as I 
noisily enjoy a good laugh.
Why can't I be polished like him?
I look at the sloppy me, and 
sigh! 
 C'mon give us your Rommedy!
😂😂😁

Collab and add,
You can have mixture of horror, comedy and romance as well.
😁

Just for fun. Can you do it? 🌚

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg159 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas

read more
When I shine my light on the darkness of those who are blinded by the night in them, their hearts melt like a burning candle and love awakens them. Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg159

🐶Follow us for more.

Invite your friends ❣️

Chitra Iyer

Salut writers! Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg152 🐶Collab on it and add your thoughts on it. 🐶Follow us for more. 🐶Do hit the notification bell. Invite your friends ❣️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqsww #wordaholas

read more
On winds of love we blazed a trail that spoke of unbridled passion, freeing our lips to speak love's language that needed no reason..
 Salut writers!
Here's our new BG promt #SWW_bg152

🐶Follow us for more.

Invite your friends ❣️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification