Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weirdtales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weirdtales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about weird love quotes for him, weird love quotes, weird love story movies, weird love stories, weird love memes,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Miss xyz

I woke up to a shady morning today. Eyes kept falling like the fallen curtain. And stomach started roaring like the hungry lion. I felt like my morning routine was becoming hectic step by step. I saw lies lying on the table for breakfast. It was dipped in excess amount of oil. The roaring inside my stomach couldn't resist to have it. My excited hand tried once, twice, thrice and then, it became its favorite. The oil from the food made my hand messy, and flowed down through my hands. Maa from #Lies #yqbaba #pertinaceous #weirdtales

read more
•On lies• I woke up to a shady morning today. Eyes kept falling like the fallen curtain. And stomach started roaring like the hungry lion. I felt like my morning routine was becoming hectic step by step. 

I saw lies lying on the table for breakfast. It was dipped in excess amount of oil. The roaring inside my stomach couldn't resist to have it. My excited hand tried once, twice, thrice and then, it became its favorite. The oil from the food made my hand messy, and flowed down through my hands.

Maa from

Miss xyz

#weirdtales #yqbaba #Sun life

read more
On a summer morning at 5:10 am, my melted soul was waiting at the beach for the sun to rise. I sat on the shore with folded legs by making the chin rest on my knee. The cold waves were nudging me like my past. Neither staying forever nor leaving a mark to cherish, but poking every while by asking to keep a glance. The shore was silent but not the sea. And the waves kept exchanging chatters with my feet.

It was 5:16 am and finally I saw the sun rising from the sea. It was reddish in colour. And the sky with thousand colours welcomed him with pomp. I felt like, the sun was leaving his home~ the sea.
From morning to midday and midday to evening, he stayed up and worked. And again, at evening, the sky bid him good bye with thousand colours. 

Maybe, it's just like the human life. When we're born, we're celebrated. When we die, we're celebrated. We're all here with some specific or non specific duty or reason. Let's complete it before being finally celebrated, just like the sun. #weirdtales #yqbaba #sun #life

Miss xyz

Salt. 🧂 #weirdtales #yqbaba #Salt #Expectations

read more
Today, after a long time I prepared my father's favourite curry. The aroma and look was extremely sublime to attract my father to have an early lunch. His happiness could be smelled from his impressive look even from the farthest distance. He seemed half full but his wide opened mouth eagerly waited to take the first bite. He placed the food firmly but anxiously. 

To my surprise, the moment he closed his mouth, his smile grew into scars. In a moment his face turned from a full moon to a new moon.

“Pass me the salt.” he directed. And I abruptly passed the salt to him. To my knowledge, he is the one who consumes extremely less salt. And I remember, I added accordingly. He kept-and-kept adding salt. But, for him, the salt kept evaporating in air, because he couldn't get the exact taste he wanted even after adding the salt 4-5 times.

I return back to the kitchen and found that the salt was burning on the stove. On the other side, expectation was boiling. And to my shock, what exactly didn't match with father's favourite curry was expectations, not salt. Salt. 🧂

#weirdtales #yqbaba #salt #expectations

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification