Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whocalledit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whocalledit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who is the president of india, who are you meaning in hindi, the man who knew infinity, who won the match today, who meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

This was written by me 200 days ago for your birthday and finally it's your birthday, bhaiyyyyyyyaaaaaa. 😍 When September started, I was counting the days for your birthday. Bhaiya, talking to you really feels like I am talking with my brother. Mujhe bich bich me aapki yaad aa hi jati hai ki bahut din se aapse baat nahi hui and all that. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I just want to let you know, you mean so much to me. :)❤ I am thankful to YQ. Only because of it, we met. I never ever #Humour #Pun #BirthDay #testimonial #Punchayat #whocalledit #whocallsit #shubhumour

read more
Who called it 'beat Sri' and not
 Srikumar!  This was written by me 200 days ago for your birthday and finally it's your birthday, bhaiyyyyyyyaaaaaa. 😍
When September started, I was counting the days for your birthday. 

Bhaiya, talking to you really feels like I am talking with my brother. Mujhe bich bich me aapki yaad aa hi jati hai ki bahut din se aapse baat nahi hui and all that. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I just want to let you know, you mean so much to me. :)❤

I am thankful to YQ. Only because of it, we met. I never ever

Shubhi Mahajan

Okay so finally it's 30th July, sunflower. 🌻❤ I remember, it was 25th of February when I talked with you for the first time. And it was in the comment section of your AMA post. I didn't know that empty Treat JimJam wrapper would make us know each other this way. In that AMA, my first question was "Do you really exist? What are you?" And that's true. When I read you for the first time, I thought that does this man really exist. Your words make me stumbled everytime. You're not just a good wri #BirthDay #testimonial #whocalledit #whocallsit #shubhumour #cutiemonkfest

read more
Who called Argon a gas and not Arvind? Okay so finally it's 30th July, sunflower. 🌻❤

I remember, it was 25th of February when I talked with you for the first time. And it was in the comment section of your AMA post.
I didn't know that empty Treat JimJam wrapper would make us know each other this way. 
In that AMA, my first question was "Do you really exist? What are you?" 
And that's true. When I read you for the first time, I thought that does this man really exist. Your words make me stumbled everytime. 
You're not just a good wri

Shubhi Mahajan

Laughing wali morning, everyone. 😄🌻 #whocalledit #shubhumour #yqhumour #Funny

read more
Who called it 'love'
and not 'πr' Laughing wali morning, everyone. 😄🌻

#whocalledit #shubhumour #yqhumour #funny

Shubhi Mahajan

Abhi roz 1st lecture chemistry ka lag raha hai aur wo bhi 1 hour 30 minutes ka to abhi mere saath aap sab bhi chemistry padho. 🤧 P.S. - Yesterday, I wrote this on the last page of my rough copy while my chemistry ma'am was taking practical. 🤭 Trickster Emeraldsha #whocallsit #whocalledit #shubhumour #Funny #yqhumour #Humour

read more
Who called it 'wash bottle' and not 
'बोतल की धुलाई करो'  Abhi roz 1st lecture chemistry ka lag raha hai aur wo bhi 1 hour 30 minutes ka to abhi mere saath aap sab bhi chemistry padho. 🤧

P.S. - Yesterday, I wrote this on the last page of my rough copy while my chemistry ma'am was taking practical. 🤭

Trickster 
Emeraldsha  

#whocallsit #whocalledit #shubhumour #funny #yqhumour #humour

Shubhi Mahajan

Abhi roz 1st lecture chemistry ka lag raha hai to abhi mere saath tum sab bhi chemistry padho. 🤧 P.S. - Today I wrote this on the last page of my rough copy while my chemistry ma'am was teaching about this. 🤭 Trickster Vidhisha #whocallsit #whocalledit #shubhumour #Funny #yqhumour #Humour

read more
Who called it "Quick Lime" and not 
"जल्द लाईं मैं"
 Abhi roz 1st lecture chemistry ka lag raha hai to abhi mere saath tum sab bhi chemistry padho. 🤧

P.S. - Today I wrote this on the last page of my rough copy while my chemistry ma'am was teaching about this. 🤭

Trickster 
Vidhisha 

#whocallsit #whocalledit #shubhumour #funny #yqhumour #humour

Shubhi Mahajan

Kal mele me Leg leaves khate waqt yaad aaya tha. 😌 P.S. - PAV BHAJI premi bura na mane, it's just for fun. 🙂 #shubhumour #whocalledit #Funny #yqhumour #Humour

read more
Who called it "Pav Bhaji" and not 
Leg leaves. 
 Kal mele me Leg leaves khate waqt yaad aaya tha. 😌

P.S. - PAV BHAJI premi bura na mane, it's just for fun. 🙂 

#shubhumour #whocalledit #funny #yqhumour #humour

Ayushi Dauneriya

#whocalledit

read more
Who called it diarrhoea and not losing your shit.  #whocalledit

Ayushi Dauneriya

#whocalledit

read more
Who called it badi maa and not maximum. #whocalledit

Ayushi Dauneriya

#whocalledit

read more
Who called it mountains and not Greater Kailash.  #whocalledit

Miss xyz

Kripaya chappal bahaar uttar ke andar pravesh karen. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ #punceous #yqhumour #Punchayat #punny #Pun #pappakipari #whocalledit

read more
Who called it 'Pappa ki pari' and not 'pagal' (Pa-girl). Kripaya chappal bahaar uttar ke andar pravesh karen. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

#punceous #yqhumour #punchayat #punny #pun #pappakipari #whocalledit
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification