Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best petrichoristrending Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best petrichoristrending Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pet dard kar raha hai, pet love quotes, pet dard ho raha hai, pet kam karne ke liye kya karna chahiye, can you have a pet piranha 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

Petrichor is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. :) (56/365) Welcome to the day 3 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. It's time for a #simile challenge. What does happiness smell like? #HappinessSmell #petrichoristrending #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
petrichor. Most of the 
people get attracted 
from it.  Petrichor is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. :)

(56/365)

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

It's time for a #Simile challenge. What does happiness smell like? #HappinessSmell #petrichoristrending
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

Sorry for this🙂🙂 Rough translation: I'm the don of this place. Thanks to my friends at YQ Memes for making this template. After a long time, a post with collab on for you. Feel free to post whatever you want. I'll read them all. #Harshmeme #YourQuoteAndMine #petrichoristrending Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu

read more
Petrichor mustn't end like this. Meanwhile Harsh sir, "You have to listen to me because" Sorry for this🙂🙂

Rough translation: I'm the don of this place. 

Thanks to my friends at YQ Memes for making this template.

After a long time, a post with collab on for you. Feel free to post whatever you want. I'll read them all. #HarshMeme  #YourQuoteAndMine #petrichoristrending
Collaborating with Harsh Snehanshu

Ashu

•The petrichor • When you come home and take the bath after you are drained from the whole day's work the relaxment you get, isn't it the petrichor? #yqpoetry #midnightpoems #yqrestzone #rzmidnightpoem #petrichoristrending #myfaveng_ashu #rzmp175

read more
•The petrichor•

//petri-chor captioned. •The petrichor •

When you come home
and take the bath 
after you are drained 
from the whole day's work 
the relaxment you get, 
isn't it the petrichor?

Miss xyz

You know what?

The word 'petrichor' never 
existed, but its meaning 
does exist. And that's how 
petrichor smelt different 
today without the rain.
 #petrichor #rain #ykwt #yqbaba #petrichoristrending

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification