Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cheshtavashishtha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cheshtavashishtha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about che love you, che guevara with quotes, che guevara love quotes, che love island, singh is bliing dil kare chu che,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's the second prompt. This one is so special to me because it reminds me of something very beautiful. I hope you guys like it too. And even if you think your work isn't the greatest, Know that We tried. You and I. #SeeWeTried 2 ~~~~~~~ Satnam Sai| Waheguru #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #cheshtavashishtha

read more
spilling out, ouch!
Maybe the poverty of my 
affordability doesn't allow for a 
bigger suitcase.
I wonder,
If anybody could lend poor me or
Will have the magnanimity to 
gift me a bigger suitcase?
Hey, don't I also wonder, that
Maybe I'm rich in memories, 
preferring to hoard their wealth.
To whom will I then bequeath 
all my wealth?
Ouch! Let life have them
and spill itself outa the suitcase
Lemme enjoy life, 
ere it becomes.. another memory.
 Here's the second prompt. This one is so special to me because it reminds me of something very beautiful. I hope you guys like it too. And even if you think your work isn't the greatest, Know that We tried. You and I. 

#SeeWeTried 2

~~~~~~~
Satnam Sai| Waheguru

Siddarth

Thanks once again for the invite to collab "Chikkuuuuuuu" 😅😅😅😅🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ #randomscribbles Mangata is Swede - Moons shadow over water😇🤗 #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #newwritersclub #cheshtavashishtha

read more
If I'm the silent night Lake,
Then you're my Mangata.  
Thanks once again for the invite to collab "Chikkuuuuuuu" 😅😅😅😅🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

#randomscribbles 

Mangata is Swede - Moons shadow over water😇🤗

Siddarth

Open for collab! Thank you for the invite my little lady🤗🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 #yqbaba #randomscribbles #cheshtavashishtha love #yourquote #yqenglish #2liners #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with CHESHTA VASHISHTHA

read more
You the blooming bud,
To my wintery mist.
 Open for collab!

Thank you for the invite my little lady🤗🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

#yqbaba #randomscribbles #cheshtavashishtha #love #yourquote #yqenglish #2liners  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with CHESHTA VASHISHTHA

Miss xyz

And in then end, what we carry is the vacant space with us. So light yet so heavy. #SeeWeTried 2 ~~~~~~~ Satnam Sai| Waheguru #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #cheshtavashishtha

read more
the vacant spaces
which remains empty 
occupying the strong emotions
and the space gets enlarged with 
every trip. These are the spaces
which were once occupied by the
most needed clothes. And in then end, what we carry is the vacant space with us. So light yet so heavy.

#SeeWeTried 2

~~~~~~~
Satnam Sai| Waheguru

Miss xyz

Thankuu for this cutuu prompt. 🍀❤️ #SeeWeTried 1 ~~~~~~ Satnam Sai| Waheguru #collabwithme #cheshtavashishtha #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cheshta V (She/Her/Hers)

read more
"Yes, but I fear..."

"Fear? But why?"

"Because your love has made me fall 
into the sky, and I, now fear the gravity." Thankuu for this cutuu prompt. 🍀❤️

#SeeWeTried 1
~~~~~~
Satnam Sai| Waheguru
#Collabwithme  #cheshtavashishtha #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cheshta V (She/Her/Hers)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification