Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcburgeon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcburgeon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcb game, wcb mod apk, wcb t20 premier league, wcb material, wcb,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ashu

•Curtains• Yellow, red, orange. Floating, flying, flickering. Love, respect, gratitude. Curtains paint them all. They paint all of us in them. They love us and we love them. #WCworddictionchallenge #wcburgeon #myfaveng_ashu #wctexture

read more
..... •Curtains•

Yellow, red, orange.
Floating, flying, flickering.
Love, respect, gratitude.
Curtains paint them all.
They paint all of us in them.
They love us and we love them.

Ashu

•The blue morning• The crescent moon had bid adieu, to not paint the canvas so the morning has taken the helm to paint the azure sky to crimson by leaving it's other half for me to paint it with the blue hue of my cloudy eyes. #quotestitchers #QSblindwarsR1 #aubade #wcburgeon #myfaveng_ashu

read more
The blue morning.

(An aubade in the caption.) •The blue morning•

The crescent moon had bid adieu, 
to not paint the canvas 
so the morning has taken the helm to paint the
azure sky to crimson by leaving it's other half for me 
to paint it with the blue hue of my cloudy eyes.

Ananna Mondal

I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar #Leadership #Stories #Anticipation #Immaturity #schoodays #MeMoWriMo #wcburgeon #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #1: LEADERSHIP ENTITLED 
I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. 

There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar

Miss xyz

Our presence made the night gleam with the tint of love adorning the sky. Where, I was the scattered stars of shady glint, and you were my Belle of night. But then, the night dwindled stirring up the orange. I wish we #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwarsR1 #pertinaceous #wcburgeon

read more
A leaving poem.
(Read in caption) Our presence made the night 
gleam with the tint of love 
adorning the sky. Where, I was 
the scattered stars of shady glint, 
and you were my Belle of night.

But then, the night dwindled 
stirring up the orange. I wish we

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification