Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pepsi_khichdipakayakya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pepsi_khichdipakayakya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sapna and pepsi 390, sapna and pepsi ragni 260, 10 rupee ki pepsi quotes, wizkid and tiwa savage pepsi advert, sapna pepsi video 260,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Be it, teasing people with forbidden things or shipping people with alien beings out of nowhere, be it making noise pollution with her >60db 'chechani' or be it embarrassing people with codes, unnecessarily, a girl named Pepsi excels. She can eat your brain without being served to her, but when you tell her something, she may forget few among them. She can also use adult rights, illegally. This zaalim. Sorry, this great, Pepsi is. Great people always deserve special treatments. Bidhan Chandra #testimonial #murdercase #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #PepsiDay #tdd_testimonials #clinically_proven #policefiles #pepsifiles

read more
⚠️Trigger Warning!

Sensitive Content.  Be it, teasing people with forbidden things or shipping people with alien beings out of nowhere, be it making noise pollution with her >60db 'chechani' or be it embarrassing people with codes, unnecessarily, a girl named Pepsi excels.
She can eat your brain without being served to her, but when you tell her something, she may forget few among them. She can also use adult rights, illegally. This zaalim. Sorry, this great, Pepsi is.  

Great people always deserve special treatments. Bidhan Chandra

The Dream Doodler

To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a dir #testimonial #_tucheezbadihaemast #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #PepsiDay #tdd_testimonials

read more
Hairuband 👶 To the creature who survived as brainless persistently, 

Tufts of hair will come and go leaving you as a taklamakan ultimately, but like the perennial beauty of broken poems, I'll always stick to your head singing eulogies of your dead brain cells. On some days I'll arch over your blank head like a rainbow and make you feel prettier by arranging your hair gorgeously. While on some days, I guarantee you that my innumerable sharp teeths will prey upon you so that your mind can at least find a dir

Miss xyz

TIME: 10:08 AM Today on the occasion of #PepsiDay, the persistency of Persistent Girl has successfully been geared up to the 17th gear of her life. Without taking much time let's continue the celebration with an interview. WRITING JOURNEY To begin with, we all start with a short bio but Persistent Girl's bio is different. It is neither long nor short. It isn't as vast as the endless sky, but it is as deep as an ocean. It begins with a dot '.', a story that clasps 'end' but ends up being elli #testimonial #pepsi_khichdipakayakya #messyletters #interviewmonial #nusipusi

read more

TIME: 10:08 AM

Today on the occasion of #PepsiDay, the persistency of Persistent Girl has successfully been geared up to the 17th gear of her life.

Without taking much time let's continue the celebration with an interview. 

WRITING JOURNEY
To begin with, we all start with a short bio but Persistent Girl's bio is different. It is neither long nor short. It isn't as vast as the endless sky, but it is as deep as an ocean. It begins with a dot '.', a story that clasps 'end' but ends up being elli

Miss xyz

{BELOW IS AN ANONYMOUS LETTER TO PERSI, WHERE ONE OF HER FAVORITE THINGS IS PERSONIFIED. TO KNOW WHO WROTE THIS, SIMPLE- SCROLL DOWN AND "KEEP GUESSING"} Dear persi,            I'm so happy to have a companion like you 👭🏻. Though I can't talk 😶, I can convey what I feel through this letter 📜. You carry me everywhere. When you're a child 🐣, you struggle to keep me safe and lose my pieces somewhere in the classrooms 😶‍🌫. As days passed, you grew up to a naughty yet matured girl who knew to keep t #testimonial #_tucheezbadihaemast #pepsi_khichdipakayakya

read more
Pencil ✏️ {BELOW IS AN ANONYMOUS LETTER TO PERSI, WHERE ONE OF HER FAVORITE THINGS IS PERSONIFIED. TO KNOW WHO WROTE THIS, SIMPLE- SCROLL DOWN AND "KEEP GUESSING"}

Dear persi,
           I'm so happy to have a companion like you 👭🏻. Though I can't talk 😶, I can convey what I feel through this letter 📜. You carry me everywhere. When you're a child 🐣, you struggle to keep me safe and lose my pieces somewhere in the classrooms 😶‍🌫. As days passed, you grew up to a naughty yet matured girl who knew to keep t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification