Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodbyesarehard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodbyesarehard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning love quotes with images, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, good thought for love and friendship, saying goodbye to your love quotes, good morning hindi shayri for love 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

This is to the words a heart spills, Writing!! Phew!! Most beautiful thing in the journey called life!! The best thing that happened in past few years!! I can't even imagine to live my life without you!! But alas, time changes and so has this passion!! The fire that was raging in my eyes few days before has lost his pace. The passion which made me survived this cruel and oppressing world has become a extra burden I don't want to cling onto. I wonder how I love sunsets and ashes and then this pa #partofme #goodbyesarehard #kratisha #burieddeepwithin #goodbyenote #writingispleasure

read more
An ode to the most beautiful part of my life?! 

/ Letter In The Caption / This is to the words a heart spills,

Writing!! Phew!! Most beautiful thing in the journey called life!! The best thing that happened in past few years!! I can't even imagine to live my life without you!! But alas, time changes and so has this passion!!
The fire that was raging in my eyes few days before has lost his pace. The passion which made me survived this cruel and oppressing world has become a extra burden I don't want to cling onto.
I wonder how I love sunsets and ashes and then this pa

Apu

~••Why goodbyes are hard to deal with? ••~ #goodbyesarehard #yqenglish #yqmusings #micropoetry #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

read more
You know why goodbyes 
are so hard to deal with? 
Because they just left behind.
They left footprints,
they left a hollow inside,
they left the memories
emptying the space once occupied 
by moments we spend 
counting on goodbyes.
Everytime we say a 
"Goodbye"
we realise next time 
might not come, soon. ~••Why goodbyes are hard to deal with? ••~
#goodbyesarehard #yqenglish #yqmusings #micropoetry #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification