Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈— Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈— Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wo din bhi kya din the lyrics, suhagrat wale din kya kya hota hai, aaj din hai pani pani, hiv kitne din me hota hai, period kitne din bad aata hai,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Rishita Srivastava

I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feelings that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have. Our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense. You have the ability to make everything okay even if it's not. You are my home. I could be anywhere in the world, but as long as I'm w #lovequotes #yqbaba #longdistance #yqdidi #oneliner #rishitasrivastava #Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈—

read more
Alexa: tell him what he means to me!!

#Ek_din_aap_yun_hamko_mil_jayenge🙈— % & I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feelings that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have.

Our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense.

You have the ability to make everything okay even if it's not.
You are my home.

I could be anywhere in the world, but as long as I'm w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification