Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenidontfitin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenidontfitin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sakthy RS

Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #whenidontfitin

read more
I will quit out 
and get in to
where I can enjoy. Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Afrin Jahan

Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #whenidontfitin

read more
Others talks , i release myself  from  being  judgemental and i allow me happily going to the path acceptance of inner peace. Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Sanan

read more
I used to take advice from mom or i follow others how they are doing Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Varadhan P M

read more

I do adopt what a drowning man would do!
 I would beg borrow or steel ,adopt that philosophy!
If nothing works out, I would explain my plight.
No harm in surrendering at the final stage!  Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
I sulk for a while and then gradually attempt to come out of it never to look back. Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I try to change my mind to live as I am. Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Aditi Mishra

read more
I leave out. Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

साहस

read more
My job hoping as soon as jobless Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Shalini Maurya

read more
I used to remain silent
and try to categories myself. 

Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T

Storm Enchantra

read more
I still do my own thing
So I am true to who I am
I fit with me & God
That's all that matters
117/365 Sometimes people get called pretentious because they are trying to project an image of themselves. They are called pretentious when they use flowery language or try to sound profound or use a lot of obscure pop culture references. But have you wondered why people pretend to be something they are not? Are they trying to fit in or stand out? Whatever the case, the pretentious person craves to be noticed, covets an audience because they need a bit of attention that the group isn't giving to them. T
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification