Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onmynextbirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onmynextbirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about onmessagereceived not called, shayri onmehmanbaji 0, onmobile share price 27100, onmed md, onmicrosoft app,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Afrin Jahan

When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #onmynextbirthday

read more
   Have a Smile of shiny more and more with a glory of victory on my face for the beautiful mesmerizing life and definitely not with the age.😊😊☺️👍🤗🤗😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍😊😊😊👍👍🤗😍😍😍 When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #onmynextbirthday

read more
celebrate it with the fulfilment of my dream! When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Dhiraj Mali

read more
celebrate it with the fulfilment of my dream! When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Varadhan P M

read more

Visit a nearby primary school

Give tooth brushes and tell them

the importance of Teeth.
I might be losing a few more teeth by then!  When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

CK JOHNY

read more
Celebrate with you When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Myself I missed out now. When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Aditi Mishra

read more
Celebrate with my family.. When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Dr Upama Singh

read more
celebrate with my family and friends because they make me feel special and happy on that day  When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Madhav Jha

read more
congratulate myself in advance for being more and more learnable and sound to the interactive environment lesser the fact that what i gain or lose or cohesion or suppression i would like to know this world and more coming towards to a better place unimagined and un-lived to be lively living it. When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an

Her Sunset

read more
Say thank you everyone who made my day special with your warm wishes and blessings,thank you all. When I was young and barely 3 feet off the ground, birthdays were fun, special events I would look forward to. I'd sit by the phone — the landline — and take doting calls from family and bask in all the affection. As I grew older, I started to dread my birthday because it meant I would have to talk to people with whom I wouldn't have spoken all year. I would have to confront the fact that I'm closer to death than I was last year. I would have to answer questions about what I was doing in life an
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification