Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best avelinoquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best avelinoquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ave rusya na kar meri soniye, tu ave rusiya na kar meri soniye, oohs and ahhs georgia ave, tu ave rusya na kar meri soniye lyrics, short quotes on save environment,

• 1 Followers
  • 114 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Avelino De Sousa

There's more to life than possessions. 😇✌️🏾 #avelinoquotes

read more
When you hear me say, “I am blessed,” I don’t mean possessions or financial power! I mean health, peace of mind, and a good relationship with the Almighty God. 

There's more to life than possessions. 😇✌️🏾
#avelinoquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Be truthful in everything.🫣 #avelinoquotes

read more
One of the things that scares me is the ability of some people to lie while looking into your eyes.  Be truthful in everything.🫣 #avelinoquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Be kind to all.😇🙏🏽 #kindness #avelinoquotes

read more
Treat people with kindness, as some are going through hell on earth. Be kind to all.😇🙏🏽 #kindness 
#avelinoquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Spend your energy and time wisely.#avelinoquotes

read more
“Persist only on what is worth persisting.” Spend your energy and time wisely.#avelinoquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Achieving your dreams require persistence and commitment. #avelinoquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes

read more
As you strive to achieve your dreams, you will meet many people with intentions to drag you down. Be in mind those are your dreams, not theirs. In such situations, enhancing a bit of arrogance will be helpful to keep them at bay. Achieving your dreams require persistence and commitment. #avelinoquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Say this to yourself daily.🫶🏾😊 #avelinoquotes #Motivation #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes

read more
You were born to excel. Don't be shy; free your soul and shine. Say this to yourself daily.🫶🏾😊 #avelinoquotes #motivation #motivationalquotes #inspirationalquotes

Avelino De Sousa

Good morning Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #avelinoquotes #rzwhenloveentersyourlife

read more
you will feel glorified and 
attract only good vibes. Good morning Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Avelino De Sousa

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #avelinoquotes #rzsometimesfeel

read more
like moving to a 
place without hate, 
where you can laugh 
or cry the way you want, 
and no one will judge you. Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Avelino De Sousa

Love is so beautiful when you allow it to happen naturally. ❤️😮‍💨 #avelinoquotes #lovequotes

read more
When you decide to look for the love of your life, keep in mind that puzzles are meant to be pieced, not to be alike. Find your matching piece without trying to change it to suit your needs and beliefs. Love is so beautiful when you allow it to happen naturally. ❤️😮‍💨 #avelinoquotes #lovequotes

Avelino De Sousa

Be of good cheers. #avelinoquotes #peace #Enjoy life

read more
We are all wandering beings; let's acknowledge that and embrace each other more instead of judging.  Be of good cheers. #avelinoquotes #peace #enjoy #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification