Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the secret testimonials, vitamin b17 cancer testimonials 10, rebounding for weight loss testimonials, rebounding testimonials, book testimonials,

• 2 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kajal Mandal bunu❤️❤️ #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
অন্য কোনো অনুরণন
ভালো লাগেনা আজকাল;
তোমার হাতে সাজছে যারা
ছড়িয়ে রাখে মায়াজাল। Dedicating a #testimonial to Kajal Mandal bunu❤️❤️
#piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Arnab Kar😂😏 Notes: 1)Written with the help of extraordinary talent of leg-pulling associated with case khawano. 2)Thoughts of delivering some praising words ultimately result in this very post.😑 #yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
(1) 
মুখ ব্যাঁকায়, চোখ রাঙায়
জলে কুমির, তুমি ডাঙায়।

(2) 
ছোবলের অভাব, 
করো তাই আনতাবড়ি ফোঁস-ফোঁস;
    এমন লেখা পড়লে, 
নিশ্চিত শুকিয়ে যাবে মাথার কোষ।
     Dedicating a #testimonial to Arnab Kar😂😏
Notes:
1)Written with the help of extraordinary talent of leg-pulling associated with case khawano.
2)Thoughts of delivering some praising words ultimately result in this very post.😑

#yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita 
#testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Tiasa Dutta, one of the finest writers in Yourquote❤️ Happy Birthday bunu. Wish you a prosperous future 😍if you understand, what I mean😍😄😄😋😋😘😘(the very last line❤️) Loads of love for you❤️ #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me #piu_sangita

read more
চোখের কোণে সমুদ্রনীল, স্রোতের ফেনা ভাঙছে অতীত, 
কালির আবেগ কদর করে, গড়ছে দেখো জীবন্ত গীত;
রোদের কণা তৃপ্ত সুখে, শান্ত মেয়ের দিনের তালে,
বছর পূর্তি আঁকছে ছবি, গল্প সৃষ্টি জীবন-ডালে;
হাসির রঙে আকাশ সাজে, আবীর মাখা নতুন কবি,
কঠিন হতে সহজ-স্নেহ তার হাতে রঙিন সবই;
সবুজের হৃদয় মেলে আদরবাসা সঙ্গে রেখো,
তিয়াসার মিষ্টি স্রোতে মাঝির স্পর্শ চিনে রেখো।
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Tiasa Dutta, one of the finest writers in Yourquote❤️
Happy Birthday bunu. 
Wish you a prosperous future 😍if you understand, what I mean😍😄😄😋😋😘😘(the very last line❤️) 
Loads of love for you❤️  
#testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me #piu_sangita

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Subham Mallick ভাই❤️ #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more

Dedicating a #testimonial to Subham Mallick
ভাই❤️
#piu_sangita

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sutapa Roy, আমার উৎসাহ❤️ #yqdada #yqbaba #yqtales #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
হঠাৎ করে চোখ হারাতেই 
অদ্ভুত এক সৌন্দর্যে আবিষ্ট হলো হৃদপুরী,
আরও কিছু সময় অতিবাহিত হতেই
সুতপা, তোকে ঐশ্বরিক ক্ষমতার সাথে জুড়ে ফেলি। Dedicating a #testimonial to Sutapa Roy, আমার উৎসাহ❤️
#yqdada #yqbaba #yqtales #piu_sangita

Sangita Saha

Dedicating a #testimonial to Alicia watt আমি সৌভাগ্যবান😍😍😍আমি ঠাঁই পেয়েছি, তোর মনের ঘরে। #yqtales #yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
কবিত্ব অনুভূতি কুড়িয়ে পাঠকের সাথে সমন্বয় সাধন করে;
কবি মন সর্বদাই অন্তরালে দুঃখের গভীরে, 
ক'জনের সৌভাগ্য হয়! ঠাঁই পায় তোর মনের ঘরে!
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Alicia watt
আমি সৌভাগ্যবান😍😍😍আমি ঠাঁই পেয়েছি, তোর মনের ঘরে।
#yqtales #yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

A Non Entity

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kajal Mandal bunu❤️❤️ #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
অন্য কোনো অনুরণন
ভালো লাগেনা আজকাল;
তোমার হাতে সাজছে যারা
ছড়িয়ে রাখে মায়াজাল। Dedicating a #testimonial to Kajal Mandal bunu❤️❤️
#piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

A Non Entity

Dedicating a #testimonial to Arnab Kar😂😏 Notes: 1)Written with the help of extraordinary talent of leg-pulling associated with case khawano. 2)Thoughts of delivering some praising words ultimately result in this very post.😑 #yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more
(1) 
মুখ ব্যাঁকায়, চোখ রাঙায়
জলে কুমির, তুমি ডাঙায়।

(2) 
ছোবলের অভাব, 
করো তাই আনতাবড়ি ফোঁস-ফোঁস;
    এমন লেখা পড়লে, 
নিশ্চিত শুকিয়ে যাবে মাথার কোষ।
     Dedicating a #testimonial to Arnab Kar😂😏
Notes:
1)Written with the help of extraordinary talent of leg-pulling associated with case khawano.
2)Thoughts of delivering some praising words ultimately result in this very post.😑

#yqdada #yqbaba #piu_sangita 

A Non Entity

Dedicating a #testimonial to Tiasa Dutta, one of the finest writers in Yourquote❤️ Happy Birthday bunu. Wish you a prosperous future 😍if you understand, what I mean😍😄😄😋😋😘😘(the very last line❤️) Loads of love for you❤️ #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me #piu_sangita

read more
চোখের কোণে সমুদ্রনীল, স্রোতের ফেনা ভাঙছে অতীত, 
কালির আবেগ কদর করে, গড়ছে দেখো জীবন্ত গীত;
রোদের কণা তৃপ্ত সুখে, শান্ত মেয়ের দিনের তালে,
বছর পূর্তি আঁকছে ছবি, গল্প সৃষ্টি জীবন-ডালে;
হাসির রঙে আকাশ সাজে, আবীর মাখা নতুন কবি,
কঠিন হতে সহজ-স্নেহ তার হাতে রঙিন সবই;
সবুজের হৃদয় মেলে আদরবাসা সঙ্গে রেখো,
তিয়াসার মিষ্টি স্রোতে মাঝির স্পর্শ চিনে রেখো।
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Tiasa Dutta, one of the finest writers in Yourquote❤️
Happy Birthday bunu. 
Wish you a prosperous future 😍if you understand, what I mean😍😄😄😋😋😘😘(the very last line❤️) 
Loads of love for you❤️  
#testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me #piu_sangita

A Non Entity

Dedicating a #testimonial to Subham Mallick ভাই❤️ #piu_sangita #testimonials_for_those_who_are_familiar_to_me

read more

Dedicating a #testimonial to Subham Mallick
ভাই❤️
#piu_sangita
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification