Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 11wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 11wordlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When plants embrace me
I feel I'm in mother natures lap  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

'Happy Doctors Day' Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trapped in 'her' body, 'he' 
broke free, married 'him'.. 
his surgeon 'Happy Doctors Day'
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shaurya Bipin

#11wordlovepoem

read more
My 11 words love poem

Lived a life I loved & Loved the life I lived. #11wordlovepoem

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are my moon at the night hours and morning sunshine. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a new beginning
can always give
a reason to
live life.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Madhu Jain

read more
Love isn't easy and if
It's easy then it wasn't love.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Poonam Suyal

read more
Your embrace
Only solace I seek
You're the one for me
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Paradoxical Penman

read more
The deeper I love, 
It is transforming from leaning 
to clinging....  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Anuj Jain

read more
You
the language
of love
and 
me
the paragon 
of love  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

Anuj Jain

read more
Its now a lore
You and me
Resided 
In the stars Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #11wordlovepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification