Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kaaljayi_doodles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kaaljayi_doodles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what do your doodles say about you, doodles and their meanings, love doodles with quotes tumblr, buddha doodles quotes, doodles quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

amar gupta

The ceo of our dear yq turns 32 today. A writer, an entrepreneur, an artist or a CEO for the world, but to me, he's more like a tutor. Who's always ready to share his every word right from his diary. The diary of experience. Whether it be his traveling or his fears or balcony letters or a writing gyan. I haven't excelled the art of writing, I know. But one thing I can surely say is this app has shaped my writings. Turned me into a reader too. I can say that I have grown with this a #DigitalArt #yqbaba #happybirthday #testimonial #kaaljayi_doodles #happybirthdayharsh

read more
     The ceo of our dear yq turns 32 today. A writer, an entrepreneur, an artist or a CEO for the world, but to me, he's more like a tutor. Who's always ready to share his every word right from his diary. The diary of experience. Whether it be his traveling or his fears or balcony letters or a writing gyan. 

I haven't excelled the art of writing, I know. But one thing I can surely say is this app has shaped my writings. Turned me into a reader too. I can say that I have grown with this a

amar gupta

Simple.

#kaaljayi_doodles #comic #meme #owl #yqhumour

amar gupta

Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba YQ baba is fab!❤️ #yqbaba #Comics #kaaljayi_doodles #Funny #Meme #humor

read more
       Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba

YQ baba is fab!❤️

#Yqbaba #comics  #kaaljayi_doodles #funny #meme #humor

amar gupta

#petrichor #yqbaba #yqfunny #comics #humor #meme #kaaljayi_doodles

Shruti Gupta

The ceo of our dear yq turns 32 today. A writer, an entrepreneur, an artist or a CEO for the world, but to me, he's more like a tutor. Who's always ready to share his every word right from his diary. The diary of experience. Whether it be his traveling or his fears or balcony letters or a writing gyan. I haven't excelled the art of writing, I know. But one thing I can surely say is this app has shaped my writings. Turned me into a reader too. I can say that I have grown with this app in these past years. I look forward to more in the future. Thank you for not choosing any IT company job but this app. Thank you for paving the way to millions of writers searching a worthy app on play store. Thank you for existing. Not making it any long. Many happy returns of the day. A small contribution from a fellow user. #DigitalArt #yqbaba #happybirthday #testimonial #kaaljayi_doodles #happybirthdayharsh

read more
     The ceo of our dear yq turns 32 today. A writer, an entrepreneur, an artist or a CEO for the world, but to me, he's more like a tutor. Who's always ready to share his every word right from his diary. The diary of experience. Whether it be his traveling or his fears or balcony letters or a writing gyan. 

I haven't excelled the art of writing, I know. But one thing I can surely say is this app has shaped my writings. Turned me into a reader too. I can say that I have grown with this app in these past years. I look forward to more in the future.

Thank you for not choosing any IT company job but this app. Thank you for paving the way to millions of writers searching a worthy app on play store. Thank you for existing.

Not making it any long. Many happy returns of the day. A small contribution from a fellow user.

Shruti Gupta

Simple.

#kaaljayi_doodles #comic #meme #owl #yqhumour

Shruti Gupta

Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba YQ baba is fab!❤️ #yqbaba #Comics #kaaljayi_doodles #Funny #Meme #humor

read more
       Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba

YQ baba is fab!❤️

#Yqbaba #comics  #kaaljayi_doodles #funny #meme #humor

Shruti Gupta

#petrichor #yqbaba #yqfunny #comics #humor #meme #kaaljayi_doodles

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification