Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rootsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rootsoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about find the square root of 361, prove that root 2 is irrational, prove that root 3 is irrational, prove that root 5 is irrational, prove that root 7 is irrational,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Arpita Hazra

#yqquotes #colabwithyqbaba #rootsoflife Your roots only provides you the strength you need when everything else has left your side.. so never forget where you came from..& hold on to them.. 💖

read more
My roots inspire me
To grow and reach unreachable heights,
To always strive & fight for my rights,
To stand tall and strong against all odds,
To be kind to everyone,
Coz you never know when the tables will turn,
To spread love everywhere
Without any fear,
And to live my life with dignity
refraining from all negativity.. #yqquotes #colabwithyqbaba 
#rootsoflife 
Your roots only provides you the strength you need when everything else has left your side.. so never forget where you came from..& hold on to them.. 💖

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Don't forget our Roots, as the Personality Shoots from there. #dontforgetyourroots #defineyourcharacter #shootyourpride #begrounded #rememberwhereyoucamefrom #rootsoflife #rootsofstrength #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

To Grow, the Roots need to be well planted. #growthmatters #rootsoflife #goodmanners #inspirationforlife #plantsndhumans #life #plantislife #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification