Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anil9amaresh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anil9amaresh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rishtey anil kapoor ki, ani and alex, todge ani upay in marathi, dil che shayari ani dil che photo dawnlod, life is beautiful amma ani kothaga 390,

• 2 Followers
  • 12 Stories

प्रभव

Doesn't you feel it so far?
Yet 
you never got the chance 
to fill up that jar.
 #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ANIL AMARESH ✪

Shashank Rastogi

Understand and estimate your fears
Start building up yourself to fight it, prepare the resources and the gears
Keep on trying, one day you will definitely win
In your favour, that day the wheel of fortune will be forced to spin #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

Like the moon likes the stars
They are always together
No matter how much in distance
The world has created them far #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

Because others will recognise you
Only when you are able to recognise yourself #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

To drink a cup of your love
I have been waiting since so long
No matter how may times my heart has been broken
With each blow, it becomes more and more strong
Someday you will be here to quench my thirst
On that day, my face will have a smile, which would be it's first #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

Because I am interested in your loyality and not your Royality #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

क्या हमने जो तुमसे किया
वो प्यार नहीं?
जिसका तुमने खुद किया था इजहार
क्या आज उसपे तुम्हे खुद ही इकरार नहीं?
 #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

#yq shayari poetry #Hindi #urdu #hindishayari #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ANIL AMARESH ✪

read more
बच के जाइएगा जनाब
कहीं आप भी, उसकी आखों के नशीले जाम में डूब ना जाएं #yq #shayari #poetry #hindi #urdu #hindishayari #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

अपनी खुशी तो हम,
तुम्हारी हंसी में ही ढूंढ लेंगे #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

Your betrayal has burned down each and every element of it #collaboration #collab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqcollab #yqcollabchallenge #anil9amaresh #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification