Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LoveMessages Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LoveMessages Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

Are suno na intezaar rahega tumhare aane ka
Bas ek baat bhul mat jaana,mujh tak aane ka raasta Suno na 
#love #lovequotes #lovemessages 
#loveshayari 
#waiting_for_you 
#durgesh_tiwari_payesh #shayari #love

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

Bhai saahab #Dog #Mr_At #loveyou love #LoveMessages

read more
Bhai saahab all apka hi maja hai Bhai saahab
#dog #Mr_At 
#loveyou #love #lovemessages

Roohi Bhargava

Dear Love,

Your serene smile is my reason of peace.  #messagesforlove7
#lovemessages #lovemusings
#yqbaba #roohiwrites

Roohi Bhargava

Dear Love,

You're the part of my soul that keeps me happy.  Dear Love
#lovemessages #messagesforlove4
#roohiwrites #lovequotes #yqbaba

mummy_s_prince

To my love Devanshi, Devanshi when I had seen you for the first time I had found the same things as I had found in my first love, Pooja.. But may be the time has changed and many things has been changed.. I love you but you love someone else.. And I don't mind on this that you love someone else.. Because it is your life and you will have the right to choose what is right for you.. I can't force you to love me but I can't stop myself to love you.. You don't accept me its okay but you can't chang #lovequotes #lovelife #deepmu #LoveMessages #Bhavesh #devanshi #testimonials

read more
दिल इतनी मुद्दतों के बाद आज फिर से धड़का हैं,
लगता हैं उसे फिर से प्यार जैसा अहसास हुआ हैं।
मिन्नतें करते रहे थे हम खुदा से कि मिला दे उसे एकबार,
जब तुम्हें देखा तो जाना कि तुमसे ही मेरी आशिकी हैं।  To my love Devanshi,

Devanshi when I had seen you for the first time I had found the same things as I had found in my first love, Pooja.. But may be the time has changed and many things has been changed.. I love you but you love someone else.. And I don't mind on this that you love someone else.. Because it is your life and you will have the right to choose what is right for you.. I can't force you to love me but I can't stop myself to love you.. You don't accept me its okay but you can't chang

ss

#LoveMessages

read more
"So 
what is the message "
 someone asked . #NojotoQuote #lovemessages

kusummanjeshri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification