Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotesbybatulhafiji Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotesbybatulhafiji Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, i need you quotes for him, hindi love quote image, teachers day images and quotes, trust quotes and sayings,

• 2 Followers
  • 1416 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Batul Hafiji

My words at crossroads inside of me Hurting to be or not to be Dishes in the sink mocks my ability to finish a thought where hope finds sanctuary - Muses #yqmuses #muse #yqmuse #mywordsatcrossroads #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
Sometimes they give way,
Leading me into accidents astray.

Sometimes they stand still,
As though a deadlock, at will.

Sometimes they whisper in my ears,
Either flaring or pacifying my fears.

Inside me they unfold and unwind,
With the magical wand of my mind. My words at crossroads inside of me
Hurting to be or not to be
Dishes in the sink mocks my ability
to finish a thought where hope finds sanctuary

- Muses

#yqmuses #muse #yqmuse #mywordsatcrossroads #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Let your vibe,
Inspire your tribe. #vibe 
#tribe 
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba 
#yqqoutes

Batul Hafiji

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #blindmansbuff

read more
are like the blind man's buff,
You never know who is 
really tapping you! Welcome to the day 25 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, collab and talk about online friendship. #onelinefriendshipsarelike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#quotesbybatulhafiji 
#blindmansbuff

Batul Hafiji

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourlaughsoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba

read more
a cloudburst.. 
Incessant and Insane!  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourlaughsoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba

Batul Hafiji

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #detachmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
I care a damn!  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #detachmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

#rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be #quotesbybatulhafiji #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Lie

read more
Beware of that evil eye,
Whose words of democracy,
Are nothing but sugar-coated lie.  #Rapidfire starts now. Imagine you were asked to write a 3 line poem on a billboard, which will be displayed across India. What would you write?#billboardpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be #quotesbybatulhafiji #YourQuoteAndMine
#lie

Batul Hafiji

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words My favourite #quotesbybatulhafiji 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
When hearing empowers listening, the sense of clarity is lost.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

My favourite #quotesbybatulhafiji 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Batul Hafiji

माफ़ी नहीं होती... #माफ़ीनहींहोती #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
तो रिश्ते टूटकर जैसे 
अंजान और बेनाम हो जाते!  माफ़ी नहीं होती...
#माफ़ीनहींहोती #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #Surprise

read more
She was welcomed with warm greetings and cheers. The shine in her eyes, her happy glowing face, said it all! Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
 #surprise

Batul Hafiji

Relationships are all about managing perceptions.  #relationships
#mindmatters
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home