Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best customerservice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best customerservice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there seems to be multiple customer relationship, communicating delays to customers, prs se custom 24, ready deals in customer care, profiling of customers,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Miss Kamlani

If you ignore your customers needs, you may lose them, if you agree with all their wishes, your business may fall... Same is with mind... You must learn which wish of yours should you fulfill and which one, you should not. Fulfilling all your wishes.. Will result in loss of self control... Wishes never end... So, decide between wishes, wants and needs... Act accordingly be it business or personal life, #Business #misskamlani life #Mind #customerservice

read more
Managing customers is like managing your minds... You must decide and learn when to fulfill their wishes and when not to...  If you ignore your customers needs, you may lose them, if you agree with all their wishes, your business may fall... Same is with mind... You must learn which wish of yours should you fulfill and which one, you should not. Fulfilling all your wishes.. Will result in loss of self control... Wishes never end... So, decide between wishes, wants and needs... Act accordingly be it business or personal life, #business #misskamlani #life #mind #customerservice

Sahil Pruthi

Tatti grammar and amazing prediction skills is what customer care guys are blessed with. #Fun #Funny #funnyquotes #humor #wit #jokes #customerservice

read more
Customer care guy: Hi sir. Your good name please?
Me: How did you even predict my name is going to be good? My name could be Ullu kaa Patha for heaven's sake. Tatti grammar and amazing prediction skills is what customer care guys are blessed with.

#fun #funny #funnyquotes #humor #wit #jokes #customerservice

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification