Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nawedali Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nawedali Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naw song hindi 2015 50, naw song hindi 2015, rahat fateh ali khan ik khawab sunawan, naw song hindi 2016, naw video status 3,

• 2 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Rani live

comedy love loV€fOR€v€R 2013 #Nawedali #Comedy

read more

Nawed Ali

तेरी खामोशी मुझे अच्छी नहीं लगती,
तू खामोश है मुझे ये बात सच्ची नही लगती।
 #teri_khaamoshi#nawedali

Nawed Ali

There are two parts of literature:Voice and Pen,Pen is men gifted that only rules over mens,but voice is god gifted that rules overall world. #penliterature#godgifted#mengifted#nawedali

Nawed Ali

#ihope#Nawedali#hopewantstosaysomething Today we have to hope for completing all thoughts and prayers either it is from god or father or me

read more
I hope
I hope to me for,
A desire results of my efforts and coming out me from a nervous drought.

I hope to the god,for
granting me everything like,
money, home, happiness and medicine.

I hope to black clouds,
for a heavy rainfall,to keep away hot warm winds all and all.

I hope to my father,
Whenever he returns from work,he gives me a whole day love.

I hope how to more and more keeping patience?
Because,hope says,"I am hope and I am completing all your thoughts." #Ihope#nawedali#hopewantstosaysomething Today we have to hope for completing all thoughts and prayers either it is from god or father or me

Nawed Ali

The world never would be stoppable, if It will stops then it will be never restart. #nonstppable#nawedali

Nawed Ali

I never forget what I had first observe in my life!!#Ineverforget#Nawedali#Sachin#firstdayatschool#firstteacher

read more
I never Forget!

I never forget that day on which, I was in the world and making the world abode and thinking the world abroad.When I was learning with first teacher,in my first school.

I never forget that day of sports,on which Sachin had took retirement.I was on television live and crisis on channels hasting me orthopne vibes.

I never forget the first day of my school and first seat. The first class of my life in which I had learnt alphabet.
I never forget first. I never forget what I had first observe in my life!!#ineverforget#nawedali#sachin#firstdayatschool#firstteacher

Nawed Ali

Ramdan to Eid
My journey from ramdan to eid is my sacrifice on which I feed

My numb abdomen remembers me to the god.This month save us from becoming frod.

The night salat pain to the heels but his pain feel me to love and obligue.

To want something we have to lose something.This sacrifice return me a beautiful festival,when everyone is happy and all have bread to eat. #ramdantoeid#Ramadan#nawedali

Nawed Ali

ये आँखों में सुरमा,
  इन सुमरमो में कालिख,
कौन है इन दिलों का मालिक?? #hindiquotes #aankhmesurma#surmadil#nawedali

Nawed Ali

See how a poet requests for rain shower in his city.#Nawedali #dropsofraininmycity

read more
O' Rain
O' Rain come to me, come to me drain my city.Rain said that,"Sorry man ,sorry to go on the ground! It's not in my hand.Call to the cloud to fall me down on that crowd.
I have got hesitation.What to do? In the hot wave of flu.
I requested the Clouds,"O' Clouds,o' my dear, please allow the rain to fall on the ground."Cloud said,"Sorry man!This is not in my hand,ask to the Sun for granting me water for shower."
Then I easily contacted to the Sun-for my work .
"O' Sun,o' my favourite please give some water to the cloud,I am requesting you aloud."
"Sorry man! Sorry mister! You have to request to the God.
Then I prayed to the God quickly,"O' God, O' God please rain quickly."
A powerful passionate blob of water drops on the earth. A powerful shower of rain that I had saw never in the world. See how a poet requests for rain shower in his city.#nawedali #dropsofraininmycity

Nawed Ali

#nobodisalone #Nawedali Never feel alone in the world . The whole world waiting for you ,then why are you feeling alone??

read more
Is That Alone?
Throughout the world all the creatures are happy or sorrow.Someone is laughing and waiting for tomorrow.
Is that alone?
The valleys and mountain those were independent and numb-Whose all the themes were presented.Is that alone?
Loneliness is presiding all over the world , abound population of people are suffering from this.But they have cherish also.
Is that alone?
Nobody in the chivalrous world is alone.But someone is forcibly making him alone. #nobodisalone
#nawedali  Never feel alone in the world . The whole world waiting for you ,then why are you feeling alone??
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification