Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenidonttalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenidonttalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

@_

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I need a break for thinking something important . Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

bharat dixit

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't even talk to myself. Talking to you is talking to myself because you are my shadow that makes me feel like I belong to you. Heart beat is one, our breath is connected ,  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I need you most 
Your affection your company...
I need your attention beyond my intention Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
You must know that I am hurt so deep and now you have officially lost me for forever.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine

रचना शर्मा राही

read more
Kahi Kuch kami si rehti hai
Aankhon me nami si rehti hai
Sab kuch adhura sa lagta hai
Kisi bhi kaam me na Mann lagta hai
Hum yu hi baithe rehte Hain
Humare khwab adhure rehte Hain

Rachna Sharma "Raahi"
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Then I don't want to see your face.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I try to find out the reason,
why you're changing in this season. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenidonttalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification