Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknesssurroundsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknesssurroundsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, darkness is your ally i was born in it, the darkness is your enemy killing room, without the darkness there is no light, apno ko khone ka dar,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriterslove #restzone #Relationship

read more
 I try to find a way out with my soul.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters#love #restzone #relationship

Megha Lakhani

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I trust Him that he is preparing me for the hardship of life or making a beautiful bright path for me.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I seek the inner light

A flicker, faint and feeble

Yet glowing steadily

Slowly yet steadily shedding light

Light of Wisdom, gathered all along!

It guides, had guided before!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
 in that despair, I see a streak of hope and that hope is you Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more
A voice in me slowly rise.
It says to me,
Darkness is the source of light,
Day looks beautiful only after unilluminated night. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
I hear my inner voices ...
Miss !!!you are not alone ...
You and yourself are 
Partners even in darkness💪 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel really good.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
I find an inner strength and courage..
to question the mind and the body..
are there no probabilities to be accepted..?
towards the less affectionate impressions..
because it is merely not certainties..
a possibility of the motives & instincts.. 
that failed to notice..
leaving an unavoidable secrets to answer.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
One thing is which may remove darkness,
Blessing of 'Nature' as well as Parents. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #darknesssurroundsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification