Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itextedyoubecause Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itextedyoubecause Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about makeup items list with names, list of indian states and their food items, food items and their nutrients, food items to gain weight, iteration meaning in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can do that easily 

I can’t get rid of that ease Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashok Mangal

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I love or like you

i wish to know you  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Of my desperation and lackness.

Of my unconditional love and  respectful commitment towards your soul.

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Kalai Selvi

read more
I was thinking of you

You were thinking of me  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

read more
I want reply

Your father picked up your phone  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Of urgency

Of Emergency!  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I don't have anyone

My love for you can't leave me to stay put. Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

रचना शर्मा राही

read more

I want to talk you

I need to talk you Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I love you

you are my best friend  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine

anu_inner_voice

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anu_inner_voice

read more
to disturb you

Still I Love you Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #itextedyoubecause #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anu_inner_voice
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification