Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsickness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsickness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakthy RS

Dear Sickness, You have grown the way weeds grow and not the good kind The weeds that rob other plants of nutrition and water, in other words, life You are everywhere like a poisonous creeper that spreads without water or sun, The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings in other words, friends You are the wood in our graves and the hands that bury us alive in it, #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #COVID #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearsickness

read more
I feel numbness
Leave me in loneliness
I wil be try to regret
Otherwise I will forget
All my worries
Without any queries! Dear Sickness,

You have grown the way weeds grow and not the good kind
The weeds that rob other plants of nutrition and water, in other words, life
You are everywhere like a poisonous creeper that spreads without water or sun, 
The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings
in other words, friends
You are the wood in our graves and the hands that bury us alive in it,

Varadhan P M

Dear Sickness, You have grown the way weeds grow and not the good kind The weeds that rob other plants of nutrition and water, in other words, life You are everywhere like a poisonous creeper that spreads without water or sun, The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings in other words, friends You are the wood in our graves and the hands that bury us alive in it, #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #COVID #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearsickness

read more

You are a Search light to spot light
 The wrong turn of life!
You are a warning Signal 🚦
 Why to fret and fume with you?
Is it wrong to warn people
 Against pit holes in Health!
The world is funny indeed 😅 Dear Sickness,

The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings
in other words, friends

Monalisa Guje

Dear Sickness, You have grown the way weeds grow and not the good kind The weeds that rob other plants of nutrition and water, in other words, life You are everywhere like a poisonous creeper that spreads without water or sun, The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings in other words, friends You are the wood in our graves and the hands that bury us alive in it, #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearsickness #covidcollab

read more
I love you,
When you come,
I am loved even more. Dear Sickness,

in other words, friends

Aditi Mishra

read more
I want to take a rest. Dear Sickness,

in other words, friends

Dr Upama Singh

read more
thanks for your coming for a while 
to give some rest in my life 
healing and making physically 
and mentally me strong Dear Sickness,

in other words, friends

Durga Kannan

read more
You're like an unwanted guest who overstays. We wait for you to leave to celebrate our well being once again. Wishing goodbye to you is what we welcome but you shamelessly come back into our life again and again despite knowing how you're shunned. Dear Sickness,

in other words, friends

R.S. Meena

Dear Sickness, You have grown the way weeds grow and not the good kind The weeds that rob other plants of nutrition and water, in other words, life You are everywhere like a poisonous creeper that spreads without water or sun, The kind that covers everything and is so bitter, it deprives itself from touch other beings in other words, friends You are the wood in our graves and the hands that bury us alive in it, #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #COVID #postmandiaries #yqpostman #rsmalwar #dearsickness

read more
Don't spread so fast as lie among people. Dear Sickness,

in other words, friends

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification