Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best apoemforcapitalists Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best apoemforcapitalists Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apo apo in english, apo ap us, apo application form 2020, apo ap 96367, apo ap 96319,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #apoemforcapitalists #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enigmatic smile,
Clandestine intentions.
That's all.
 Welcome to the day 24 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #apoemforcapitalists #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

We are all but dust to you You consider us your minions You loot the nation and are labelled industrious We toil and labour only to be called rebels You usurp all lands and rights We the people beg for our lives Raising our voices is no option As labelled we'll be anti nationals #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #apoemforcapitalists

read more
We are all but dust to you
You consider us your minions
You loot the nation and are labelled industrious
We toil and labour only to be called rebels
You usurp all lands and rights
We the people beg for our lives
Raising our voices is no option
As labelled we'll be anti nationals
Capitalism was supposed to bring equality
The reverse had happened in actuality
The chasm between haves and have nots
Can't be filled with facile charity. We are all but dust to you
You consider us your minions
You loot the nation and are labelled industrious
We toil and labour only to be called rebels
You usurp all lands and rights
We the people beg for our lives
Raising our voices is no option
As labelled we'll be anti nationals

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 24 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #apoemforcapitalists #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Not only a poem but also a composer,
Is hired by capitalists to be promoter. Welcome to the day 24 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

In today's #poemtime, collab and write a poem titled #apoemforcapitalists #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification