Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best womenintextbooks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best womenintextbooks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roles of men and women, gender inequality and women in the workplace, happy mothers day to all women, attitude quotes for women, strong women quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Osho Jain

A letter to the women who got lost on their way to my textbooks, Hi, I'm sorry, i meant you were kicked off the margins. Wait i shouldn't apologize, i am finally taking space and I don't want my first line to be sorry even though the reader wants me to be? A moment of silence.. Hi, I'm Marisa, it's such an honour to feel your presence in my bones. I do not know your name but I heard the echo of your footsteps. The steps you took so I could be here. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #womenintextbooks

read more
Not lost actually,
She is the one who survives and will survive always in my life, in my poems, in my letters.
A selfless thank you to her,
Ranmeeet mam, I can't tell how drastically, beautifully and without ambiguity you have changed me.
Your company, your scolding never made me angry, I just learn every time from you.
A big change in my personality that I have dreamt always, I am getting now.
Besides official knowledge and I seriously learn from your transparent nature without any confusion, with logic and optimum attitude.
Adulation deteriorates your personality.
This is the best thing I have learnt from you.
 A letter to the women who got lost on their way to my textbooks,

Hi, I'm sorry, i meant you were kicked off the margins. Wait i shouldn't apologize, i am finally taking space and I don't want my first line to be sorry even though the reader wants me to be? 

A moment of silence..

Hi, I'm Marisa, it's such an honour to feel your presence in my bones. I do not know your name but I heard the echo of your footsteps. The steps you took so I could be here.

R.S. Meena

A letter to the women who got lost on their way to my textbooks, Hi, I'm sorry, i meant you were kicked off the margins. Wait i shouldn't apologize, i am finally taking space and I don't want my first line to be sorry even though the reader wants me to be? A moment of silence.. Hi, I'm Marisa, it's such an honour to feel your presence in my bones. I do not know your name but I heard the echo of your footsteps. The steps you took so I could be here. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #rsmalwar #womenintextbooks

read more
Find out the way from where you entered. A letter to the women who got lost on their way to my textbooks,

Hi, I'm sorry, i meant you were kicked off the margins. Wait i shouldn't apologize, i am finally taking space and I don't want my first line to be sorry even though the reader wants me to be? 

A moment of silence..

Hi, I'm Marisa, it's such an honour to feel your presence in my bones. I do not know your name but I heard the echo of your footsteps. The steps you took so I could be here.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification