Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best novembernovella Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best novembernovella Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about izhar e mohabbat mushkil hai novel, perfect secret love novel, a love so beautiful novel, hai zindagi kitni haseen novel, purnima kab hai november 2020,

• 2 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

"I can't accept you. We have a lot of difference. I am Scared of accepting this love, Accepting you" His words were like arrow piercing the target "But I will take the responsibility,I m gonna accept you,all you need to do is to stand byy side." She said "No..I can't stand by your side, I just can't" He replied and he was Sure this time. It wasn't the first time When both Aisha and Sandy had this kind of discussion. She was away from him but she never left a single chance to to meet him wheneve #story #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longforms #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #decembernovel

read more
The love lost in times
Ch - 25 & 26
(Read in Caption)
  Finale "I can't accept you. We have a lot of difference. I am Scared of accepting this love, Accepting you" His words were like arrow piercing the target
"But I will take the responsibility,I m gonna accept you,all you need to do is to stand byy side." She said
"No..I can't stand by your side, I just can't" He replied and he was Sure this time. 
It wasn't the first time When both Aisha and Sandy had this kind of discussion. She was away from him but she never left a single chance to to meet him wheneve

Rabiya Nizam

"This is the best gift I have got for this New year. I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you." "I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.." "It's okay.." It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi #LoveStory #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #longstory #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella

read more
The love lost in time
Ch- 23 & 24
(Read in Caption) "This is the best gift I have got for this New year.
I never thought you will Contact me again. I missed you."
"I am sorry. I made you wait for this long. I always wanted to reach you in the very first moment but I was unable to do so.."
"It's okay.."
It has been 2 years since Sandy and Aisha had their last chat or contact with each other. 2014 was an eventful year in Aisha's life. It was the year when she Cleared her board and her Dad brought her a new Surprise. Her father got remarried and thi

Rabiya Nizam

I had been two years since she left the School and she wasn't in touch with her friends coz at those time she was allowed to have a cellphone and ofcourse her father never allowed her to talk to boys but she did that anyways. Leaving friends was not that easy thing. She valued it the most but yet she wasn't able to catch up wd them. Her new School. Yes she again got admitted to a different school because of her father's restrained financial condition but she didn't liked it here. It wasn't like #Stories #Novel #yqbaba #december2019 #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch - 21 & 22
(Read in Caption) I had been two years since she left the School and she wasn't in touch with her friends coz at those time she was allowed to have a cellphone and ofcourse her father never allowed her to talk to boys but she did that anyways. Leaving friends was not that easy thing. She valued it the most but yet she wasn't able to catch up wd them. Her new School. Yes she again got admitted to a different school because of her father's restrained financial condition but she didn't liked it here. It wasn't like

Rabiya Nizam

The whole school was buzzing wd the noise and students were all energised after that trip but that wasn't the reason of those smirk and smile playing on their faces but a rumour or you might say a twisted truth milling between them... "Do you know anything else..?" One murmured "No..but I heard that they kissed.." said another "Yikes.." said the third. This was the scene when Aisha entered the School another morning after coming back from the trip. As soon as She entered the Premises the Student #Novel #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time 
Ch 19 & 20
(Read in Caption) The whole school was buzzing wd the noise and students were all energised after that trip but that wasn't the reason of those smirk and smile playing on their faces but a rumour or you might say a twisted truth milling between them...
"Do you know anything else..?" One murmured
"No..but I heard that they kissed.." said another
"Yikes.." said the third. This was the scene when Aisha entered the School another morning after coming back from the trip. As soon as She entered the Premises the Student

Rabiya Nizam

The trip was a going Awesome for rest of the kids apart Sandy. Yes he was upset and So annoyed that he hadn't even cared replying Aisha when she tried to talk to him and teased him. It was hard for Aisha to understand Why Sandy was behaving like that , and She herself was feeling guilty because he started to act That way just after she broke her news about leaving the school. It was the end of their trip and everyone and everyone was again getting to their seats and again they both got their sea #LoveStory #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #novelaboutyou #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch - 17 & 18
(Read in Caption) The trip was a going Awesome for rest of the kids apart Sandy. Yes he was upset and So annoyed that he hadn't even cared replying Aisha when she tried to talk to him and teased him. It was hard for Aisha to understand Why Sandy was behaving like that , and She herself was feeling guilty because he started to act That way just after she broke her news about leaving the school. It was the end of their trip and everyone and everyone was again getting to their seats and again they both got their sea

Rabiya Nizam

Are you Serious...?? He shouted. Yes he shouted and she didn't understood his reaction.. "Why the hell are you acting this way...??" She asked "You asking me Why m I Acting this way...!! Huh.. I can't believe you and you are telling me this now ..Now...!!' He had lost his cool by then "And what was there for you to know and why the hell m I suppose to tell you that earlier...??!!" Her face turned hot.. Class VIII One year went and how that passed Aisha didn't realized. She was spending a good ti #LoveStory #Novel #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch - 15 & 16
(Read in Caption) Are you Serious...?? He shouted. Yes he shouted and she didn't understood his reaction..
"Why the hell are you acting this way...??" She asked
"You asking me Why m I Acting this way...!! Huh.. I can't believe you and you are telling me this now ..Now...!!' He had lost his cool by then
"And what was there for you to know and why the hell m I suppose to tell you that earlier...??!!" Her face turned hot..
Class VIII
One year went and how that passed Aisha didn't realized. She was spending a good ti

Rabiya Nizam

Shiny,Piya,Suraj,Prince,Yash and many other kids got admitted this year in the new Session. A lot new Adventure,new friends, down bittersweet moments and some unbreakable bondings were knocking at the door of life in this Season of Spring. Class VII "Everyone. Welcome your new Classmates" Class teacher announced. Aisha glanced at them and got herself engaged with the books and Classworks. It wasn't like She was studying, infact now she didn't cared about studying at all. She wanted to study for #Novel #yqbaba #November #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch 13 & 14
(Read in Caption) Shiny,Piya,Suraj,Prince,Yash and many other kids got admitted this year in the new Session. A lot new Adventure,new friends, down bittersweet moments and some unbreakable bondings were knocking at the door of life in this Season of Spring.
Class VII
"Everyone. Welcome your new Classmates" Class teacher announced.
Aisha glanced at them and got herself engaged with the books and Classworks. It wasn't like She was studying, infact now she didn't cared about studying at all. She wanted to study for

Rabiya Nizam

"Life will be really hard for the kids from now on.." "She was like their own mother after their mother's death" "You think they Care. She was her step Mom and his Second wife." One Woman said Yes her death will effect the kids anyway." Said Another. She was hearing it all,every single word,but was unable to tell them what she was feeling then,how badly she was hurting, and neither do she care if those stupid Aunties get to know about her true emotions or not.. Aisha's father Called both her sis #Novel #yqbaba #nanowrimo #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time
Ch - 12
(Read in Caption) "Life will be really hard for the kids from now on.."
"She was like their own mother after their mother's death"
"You think they Care. She was her step Mom and his Second wife." One Woman said
Yes her death will effect the kids anyway." Said Another. She was hearing it all,every single word,but was unable to tell them what she was feeling then,how badly she was hurting, and neither do she care if those stupid Aunties get to know about her true emotions or not..
Aisha's father Called both her sis

Rabiya Nizam

Aisha woke up startled.. was I sleeping. How..? "3:00 am the clock ticked Date 4th Feb Day Thursday" The Details She never gonna forget all her life and the night was Cold. She wrapped the Shawl around her body,and her eyes fell on her father walking towards her. "We are going home" Papa said "No,I wanna stay here" Aisha said #story #yqbaba #nanowrimo #longform #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime

read more
The love lost in time..
Ch - 11
(Read in Caption) Aisha woke up startled.. was I sleeping. How..? 
"3:00 am the clock ticked
 Date 4th Feb 
Day Thursday" 
The Details She never gonna forget all her life
and the night was Cold. She wrapped the Shawl around her body,and her eyes fell on her father walking towards her.
"We are going home" Papa said
"No,I wanna stay here" Aisha said

Rabiya Nizam

"What happened to her..?? Why is she like this..?? Why the hell you are not answering me..!!" Her both Aunt was there both perfectly fine and healthy,but their face were dark with worries. She stood there waiting for the person she's supposed to receive. And the person She saw wasn't Someone she really like to see around.. Doctor Uncle..!! She was surprised but at that moment she dare not ask any question,So she silently followed the Doctor inside the house. She saw there someone that sent a Chi #Novel #yqbaba #longform #novelwriting #nanowrimo2019 #novembernovella #thelovelostintime #readthenlike

read more
The love lost in time
Ch - 10
(Read in Caption) "What happened to her..?? Why is she like this..?? Why the hell you are not answering me..!!"
Her both Aunt was there both perfectly fine and healthy,but their face were dark with worries.
She stood there waiting for the person she's supposed to receive. And the person She saw wasn't Someone she really like to see around..
Doctor Uncle..!! She was surprised but at that moment she dare not ask any question,So she silently followed the Doctor inside the house. She saw there someone that sent a Chi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification