Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dorysblueink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dorysblueink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dilon ko bandha tha humne rishton ki dor se lyrics, tootegi na pyar ki dor lyrics, sansone bandhi hai dor piya song lyrics, tutega pyar ki dor, bandhay ek dor se,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Springblossoms

#Inspiration #yqbaba #YourQuotes #antiplagiarism #dorysblueink #YourQuoteAndMine Thanks for this opportunity💜💖 Collaborating with Sindhura Machiraju Collaborating with Jawahar Pj

read more
You can steal my identity, but not my etiquettes that made me unique. #inspiration #yqbaba #yourquotes #antiplagiarism #dorysblueink  #YourQuoteAndMine
Thanks for this opportunity💜💖
Collaborating with Sindhura Machiraju 
Collaborating with Jawahar Pj

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

AYUSH SINGH

There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay... ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹 Say "Its OK..." and move on... Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #itsok #doctorayush #vbthinks #okism #dorysblueink

read more
It's ok to be extra curious & caring There were times, when I beat myself up for being unsure of things, which most others had a clarity about. Now, I've realised that it's okay...
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Thank you so much for the invite, bhai!😊💕🌹

Say "Its OK..." and move on...

Collab here to share positivity and feel OK'ism

Hemalatha G

... #yqbaba #sister love #BirthDay #dorysblueink #misslenneshous #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla 😁.

read more
                        unravelling your spectral soul,
                          to enclose your phantom past,
                         throng harder as you
                           , over the quaint one,
                         to veil the default rhythm, and try
                        , be the tempo you wish to listen.
                       breathing, you be
                        lyrics for your life's
                          who make your existence
                       you try to be the sunrise, and 
                       you want to be, the one
                      die for when you

#yqbaba #sister #love
#birthday #dorysblueink #misslenneshous     #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with Lennesha Prescilla 😁.

Durga Kannan

Thank you so much for the invite, dazzy a.k.a. dazed soul! 😘😘 #WordGame. Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. Let us see, how it works. Interested people can add your words. #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #singlewordgame #dazedsoul_kinda_words #dorysblueink

read more
Permanently

Thank you so much for the invite, dazzy a.k.a. dazed soul! 😘😘
#wordgame. 

Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. 
Let us see, how it works. 

Interested people can add your words.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification