Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scbathtubstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scbathtubstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scb customer care number, scb india, shweta rana scb, scb online login, scb online,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

In the middle of the Night He opened his Bathroom's door and went inside, trailing his fingers on the rim of the bathtub he felt her body again and dived inside her world. "Please help me escape" And Sam jerked up from his sleep. This word was ringing in his ears from the last one week before that he never experienced anything like this. A voice He was fimiliar with, but he didn't understood Why would she Whisper in his Ears..?? "Mr.Jacob is your Wife home..??" "No.. She isn't home.. she went #story #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scbathtubstory

read more
 In Caption 
In the middle of the Night He opened his Bathroom's door and went inside, trailing his fingers on the rim of the bathtub he felt her body again and dived inside her world.

"Please help me escape" And Sam jerked up from his sleep. This word was ringing in his ears from the last one week before that he never experienced anything like this. A voice He was fimiliar with, but he didn't understood Why would she Whisper in his Ears..??

"Mr.Jacob is your Wife home..??"
"No.. She isn't home.. she went

A NEW DAWN

In the middle of the Night He opened his Bathroom's door and went inside, trailing his fingers on the rim of the bathtub he felt her body again and dived inside her world. "Please help me escape" And Sam jerked up from his sleep. This word was ringing in his ears from the last one week before that he never experienced anything like this. A voice He was fimiliar with, but he didn't understood Why would she Whisper in his Ears..?? "Mr.Jacob is your Wife home..??" "No.. She isn't home.. she went #story #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scbathtubstory

read more
 In Caption 
In the middle of the Night He opened his Bathroom's door and went inside, trailing his fingers on the rim of the bathtub he felt her body again and dived inside her world.

"Please help me escape" And Sam jerked up from his sleep. This word was ringing in his ears from the last one week before that he never experienced anything like this. A voice He was fimiliar with, but he didn't understood Why would she Whisper in his Ears..??

"Mr.Jacob is your Wife home..??"
"No.. She isn't home.. she went

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification